• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy: DCT03 DC trap (filter) for toroidal transformers

The main bits you need are:
16x P600J-E3/54 Diodes
6x EPCOS 68000uF 16v snap in
4x Wago 256-402 Terminal Strip
4x M4 standoffs for mounting the PCB

As for a box, that is more likely a personal choice. I went with a moderately big 240x160x90mm sized polycarb box as I'm fitting a few outlets, a fuse and power switch. I may also add an EMI filter to it aswell.

The sockets are Neutrik powercon. I have a 12 way mains distribution unit that I use for my hifi which has all powercon outlets, so all my hifi is already wired up with the necessary plugs.

The blue is power in and the grey are outlets.

Finished fitting the diodes this evening. Just the box wiring left to do now.

Those large tracks absorb a heck of a lot of heat and are take a while to solder even with a 70W iron.

Just noticed whilst sorting out the holes today that the standoffs actually seem to be M3.5 rather than M4.

I've now built the box for mine. I simply need to wire it up and solder in the diodes.
https://flic.kr/p/2kqdGgk
If you look at the schematics you see that the holes were designed for M3 screws. Lower right side of the schematics.