• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Just to clarify, are there any differences in the layout of the boards apart from tube pins?

I think Prasi mentioned that he would be traveling for some time, so I will try to answer. You are asking about differences between the BH EL84 and BH EL34 boards, right? There are indeed some differences between the PCBs, in addition to the 9 vs. 8-pin power tubes.

The EL84 PCB has the B+ rectifiers and PS components on the board, and a lower, symmetrical Vac bias supply. Earlier EL34 PCBs were electrically identical, but issues with adequate bias for larger power tubes (kt88) arose.

The BH Mk2 EL34 PCB that Prasi is now providing has no B+ rectifiers on-board and requires the separate power supply PCB (with turn-on delay and asymmetrical bias and Mosfet supplies also on the PS PCB). Hope this helps.

Can any guy tell me this BH EL34 V2 (2017) design, can be played as the integrated AMP , so i can directly from CD XLR output to it ?

Therefore, i need to make this change :

1) Feedback-1 & -2 not use
2) Use the 4 channels 50K volume
3) One XLR output to 50K volume (2 channels) then output to R3 & 4 directly
4) Not sure anymore need to be changed ?

Hi. Does anyone have a panel cutting plan for the current EL84 PCBs please?

Or a drawing of the PCB with detailed dimensions where panel holes need to be?

Hi DCH,
let me know if attached is ok?
regards
prasi

The zip file contains the dxf format

Attachments

• holes.pdf
    25.8 KB · Views: 109
  • holes.png
    holes.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 273
  • holes-Baby Huey EL84 Nov 25 2018.zip