• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

Hi Prasi,

If, by any chance, you have any el34 pcbs left, I would be happy to buy them.

Cheers,
xbitwise

barossi, 4EL84, 2PSU
dch53, 2EL34MK2, 2EL84, 4PSU
Field, 2 EL84, 2PSU
vconsumer , 2EL84
zendra, 2EL84, 1PSU
anestis89 1PSU
Toaster79 2el34mk2, 1psu
invaderzim , 2el84, 1psu
itsikhefez, 2el84
Filbaw, 2 el34mk2, 1 psu
Tehava, 2el43, 2 bhel84, 1 psu
GuidoHermans, 2el34mk2, 2 psu
jj506, 2 el84
Polcom , 2 el34mk2, 2 psu
jwjarch, 2 el34mk2

Just a FYI on the EL84 BH board ...
The positioning of the driver tube is 1mm off centre wrt to the power tubes, so that means if you make a template from one side of the board, make the holes, and then flip the board when fitting, there will be an annoying offset with the socket and hole for the driver. Don't ask me how I know :-/
I'm not sure if it is even an issue, but I'll raise it anyway.

Hi zintolo,
i will share the dxf file tomorrow for all tube holes looking from component side (resistor and cap side).

hello xbitwise,
i have about 6 el34, let me if you need a pair or more. i will mark it up.

To others,
shipping has not yet started. i have lost hope on when it will start, there were too many promises broken by postal dept.
edit: attached autocad file for el84 pcb

Attachments

• Baby Huey EL84 Nov 25 2018.zip
    29.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
All the items of earlier GB that were shipped are delivered. Few items are yet to be shipped, which i will do so once international shipping reopens.

i will then start with the mini -GB subscriptions.

BABY HUEY EL34MK2+ EL84+PSU GROUP BUY - Google Sheets

Hi all,
I have now shipped the remaining 4 shipments of earlier main GB as shipping service has begun though there is heavy rush (see google link above with tracking nos updated).
thanks bfpca, eldervanyar, bloozestringer and titano. Shipped your packets finally. Thanks for hanging in there.

For the mini GB subscribers , it will be few more days wait as I have begun shipping for the LT4320 GB.

Regards
prasi