• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ian asynchronous I2S and S/PDIF FIFO KIT group buy

The third page of the ReceiverPi manual should be wrong, I think it should be short Pin17 and Pin18 of J4.

If you want to use RAC coaxial cable, you need to short Pin17 and Pin18 of J4 with a shunt jumper to select

J5: RCA coaxial S/PDIF input
Have to short the Pin17 and Pin19 (GND) with a shunt jumper on the multi-function connector J4 to select this optical input as S/PDIF source.

Sorry if this has been answered before (I did try searching but couldn't find a definitive answer).

Given the un-standardised nature of i2s over hdmi, is the Hdmi output of the Transport Pi (and/or the Hdmi transmitter on Ian's other board) suitable for different dac manufacturers or just one particular pin layout, I seem to remember ps audio being mention ed but I have a Gustard and LKS dac which I'd like to use.

Thanks in advance!

At Audiophonics HERE
I don't know if he will run a GB with better pricing.

GB with better pricing is absolutely positive. You should know that this is a business strategy, just like the iPhone will continue to reduce prices, but at the beginning sell at the most expensive price, first earn higher profits.

I think Ian should certainly earn more. However, in the end, in order to continue to drive up sales, price reduction is inevitable, but it is only a matter of time. In short, the startup time to start GB depends on the sales status. There should be an agreement between audiophonics and Ian, but this agreement cannot be a permanent monopoly of audiophonics, otherwise Ian's total revenue will be greatly limited. After a period of time, or if audiophonics fails to reach the sales amount target, Ian has the right to start GB. The more people think that the price of audiophonics is too high, the more people will wait for GB, making the time to start GB earlier. Just like the iPhone X is selling very badly, the time for the iPhone X to start price reduction is very fast so that many people regret buying too fast and should be more patient and wait for the price to drop.

Be more patient and wait for the price to drop.

Hi Ian

No UcConditionner in GB-2020 ?

nounouchet

@nounouchet

UcConditioner is still under testing and improving. What I'm having right now is still prototype. I'll make it available as soon as possible once all design goals are achieved. Quality is always more important than time:)

Please just be more patience, I believe you will be very happy with it then.

Regards,
Ian

Ian GB2020: ReceiverPi, TransportPi, GPIOterminator,FifoPiQ2 and many more

Since I’m having some new gears available for community members now, I’m gonna run a small group buy between Dec 12, 2019 to Jan 27, 2020 (by considering it is the holiday season).
Meanwhile some new items will be in special price and some other items could be for free.

Please note, all special prices will be ended and back to regular price after Jan 27, 2020 unless your name is on the GB2020 register list before that time.

List of items of Ian GB2020 (All prices are in USD)

For user’s manuals, pictures and other more details, please visit my gitHub at:
GitHub - iancanada/DocumentDownload: Download documents of Ian's products

GB2020 new products:

19A ReceiverPi (regular price $58) $48-
20A TransportPi (regular price $67) $57-
21A GPIO I2S/DSD terminator KIT (SMD finished, regular $6.8)$4.8
22A NDK2520 XO adapter 4 KIT package (SMD finished, regular $12.8) $9.9
23A Free ShildPi PCB (limit 2 per order, no connector) $0
24A Free I/V STD finished untested for parts (limit 1 per order, OPA not included) $0
1A FifoPi Q2 Ultimate 768KHz I2S/DSD/DoP FIFO with isolator and dual XO $135-
7A Transformer I/V II PCB mini KIT $19-
27 Free Transformer I/V PCB V1.0 (PCB only) $0
17A HDMIpi I2S/DSD/DoP to HDMI transmitter $35-
18A HDMIpi HDMI to I2S/DSD/DoP receiver $25-

Old products:
Please find the order form or visit my gitHub for details.

Note: LT3042 low noise regulator empty PCB, I/V STD standard empty PCB and Transformer I/V PCB V1.0 will be also supplied for free. Limit 4, 2 and 1 for each order. Limited stock, first come first served.

How to buy
1. Put your name (diyAudio ID), item P/N and quantity on the GB2020 register list by editing the post to ensure items and special prices and promotions are all reserved for you.
2. Download the empty GB2020 order form (Excel format) at bottom of this post or from my gitHub;
3. Fill in the blue sections with quantities, shipping address and other information. Please don’t forget the country to ship to.
4. Rename it (adding your ID is preferred) and send it back to me at iancanada.mail@gmail.com .
I’ll follow up with Paypal invoice to your paypal account in 2 to 5 days.
***Please do not make any payment until you receive my PayPal invoice.

Shipping and Delivery

Items will be shipped by Canada Post. The default shipping will be in bubbled envelope with tracking number and $50 insurance. If you have a small order less than $100 and less than 200g, I would suggest you going with shipping without tracking number and insurance to save on shipping. But in this case you have to take the risk of shipping by yourself.
Please note that packages greater than 500g have to be shipped in a mailing box, thus the shipping will be increased, especially for international shipment. I’ll try the best way of to save your shipping. (Shipping rate is as same as GB2019)
GB2019shipping by Ian, on Flickr

Notes:
1. Weight of package will be calculated automatically at right bottom corner on the order form (in gram).
2. Please note that I’m not responsible for any lost of packages. If you select the shipping without tracking number and insurance, you will take the risk by yourself.
3. Please put your correct shipping address on your order form so that I can confirm it’s the best shipping option for you to save your time and money.
4. If your PayPal shipping address is different from the one on your order form, I’ll ship to the PayPal address by default except if you put a note on your PayPal payment form.
5. For Canada Post, the package will only be registered mail if it has a tracking number. No tracking number means it is not a registered mail.
6. If you know your address had problems such as customs clearance or frequent package losses, please give me a safe address in Canada or USA to ship to.
7. Your package will be shipped within 7 days after I receive the payment.

Payment
I’ll send a PayPal invoice to your email box of your PayPal account after your order is processed. Please follow the invoice for the payment. I accept payment in PayPal only. Please make the payment within 7 days after your receive my invoice. I cannot reserve items for you if you don’t pay in time, unless you let me know in advance.
Please also let me know if you don’t receive my invoice 5 days after sending the order form.
I’m afraid I have to ask for you kindly share the PayPal fee half and half with me which would be 1/2*3.9%=1.95%. If you want to save this Paypal fee, you can use sending to family or friend option. I’ll refund this fee back to you once I receive your payment if you did this way.

Terms and conditions
One year warranty for all finished PCB assembly. That means repairing service is free within 1 year from date of purchase.

If the damage is caused by your DIY activities, please kindly donate some money to my PayPal account to cover my labor of service. Fixing a board usually takes me 1 hour to trouble shoot, rework the SMT, test and repackage. Buyers need to pay round-trip shipping and parts in either case. Please list them as PCB for repair with value of less than $30 to avoid any delay and additional cost if you ship them back to me.

I cannot 100% guarantee a fixed if it is badly damaged, for example, by short circuit or other critical failure.

I will also provide firmware upgrades service for free within 1 year from purchases; Buyers also need to pay shipping.

Please also note that I’m not responsible for debugging user’s system, I only guarantee my products are functional. If you have any problem with your system, please post the issue on the thread, other community members and I will try our best to support.

All GB2020 items are for DIY uses. So all sales are finial and no return and refund will be accepted.
Please don’t send me the order form if you don’t agree the terms and conditions.

For Business
Retail business is welcome. Please send email to me if you are interested in.

Some useful resources

All most updated documents, pictures and list:
https://github.com/iancanada/DocumentDownload
*To download the whole package: click “Clone or download” then “Download ZIP”

Gallery:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135181977@N06/albums

FifoPi, FIFO and clock board thread:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/192465-asynchronous-i2s-fifo-project-ultimate-weapon-fight-jitter.html

LifePO4 power supply
Develop ultra capacitor power supply and LiFePO4 battery power supply

ESS DACs and controller:
ES9018K2M, ES9028Q2M, 9038Q2M DSD/I2S DAC HATs for Raspberry Pi

IsolatorPi
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pc-based/291261-something-cool-raspberry-pi-odroid-i2s-dsd-isolator-hat-native-dsd-decoder.html

I2S to PCM board R&D thread:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/220407-drive-nos-ad1865-62-pcm1704-02-63-tda1541-fifo-universal-i2s-pcm-driver-board.html

GB2019 for old products
Ian asynchronous I2S and S/PDIF FIFO KIT group buy

Have fun with your DIY audio project!

Ian

12 Dec, 2019

Attachments

• GB2020OrderFormEmpty.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 142