Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Asynchronous I2S FIFO project, an ultimate weapon to fight the jitter
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th September 2020, 06:05 PM   #5641
tubo is offline tubo  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Default how does the tentlabs fare against the accusilicon and or

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddac View Post
Good News,

This combination works sound wise great with the DDDAC1794 setup so good to know for everyone liking the Tentlabs XO clocks or even having them lying around from other projects
Hi Doede,

How does the tentlabs fare against the accusilicon and or crystecs?

Thanks
Old 28th September 2020, 06:13 PM   #5642
iancanada is offline iancanada  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sq225917 View Post
Ian any ETA for StationPi ?
StationPi is just a PCB and KIT, no need SMTA, so it will be included in this GB.
Old 29th September 2020, 07:25 AM   #5643
ozcal is offline ozcal  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iancanada View Post
FifoPi Q3 has both DSD_EN and MUTE outputs (isolated), so it can run a DSC pure DSD DAC directly.

I have one of this DSC DAC in my system. It works great with FifoPiQ3.

FifoPi Q2 doesn't have this DSD_EN output, so it may have problem working with the DSC DAC.

FifoPiQ3_DSC
by Ian, on Flickr

Ian
Hi Ian , do you sell those ufl adaptor boards as I would love to grab a few?
Old 29th September 2020, 08:54 AM   #5644
sgledhill is offline sgledhill
diyAudio Member

Hi Ian,
I've been looking with longing at the latest group buy, and virtually spending that which I don't have! Resurrected my basic player last week after a drop on the floor courtesy of children (naturally, a day or so before Ivan's excellent transformer board arrived), and really enjoying the upgrade!

I'm wondering if anyone might yet have been comparing StationPi, and LinearPi + UcConditioner, against similar offerings (such as USBridge Sig and Shanti from Allo)? I'm at the stage of planning reasonable power supply purchases over the next 6 - 12 months, and had been considering the USB Sig as a possible update path after that - I'm looking forward to an update on DimDim's blog regarding his compute-module board too.

Currently running (and enjoying) Raspberry 3B+ > FifoPi Q2 Ultimate > ShieldPi > ES9038Q2M Dual Mono DAC > Bisesik v4 transformer IV, with DIYinHK power boards.

Regards,
Simon

G

M

T

Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzer baijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCata lanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEngli shEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchFrisianGal icianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelan dicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKanna daKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLit huanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayal amMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPashtoPersianPolishPortugu esePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScots GaelicSerbianSesothoShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSloven ianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilT eluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshX hosaYiddishYorubaZulu
AfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniB asqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebua noChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEngli shEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchFrisianGal icianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelan dicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKanna daKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLit huanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayal amMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPashtoPersianPolishPortugu esePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScots GaelicSerbianSesothoShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSloven ianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilT eluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshX hosaYiddishYorubaZulu

Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters

Options : History : Feedback : DonateClose
Old 29th September 2020, 11:44 AM   #5645
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcal View Post
Hi Ian , do you sell those ufl adaptor boards as I would love to grab a few?
Yes, I do.

Regards,
Ian
Old 29th September 2020, 12:19 PM   #5646
dddac is offline dddac  Germany
DDDAC Audio
diyAudio Member

Ian, just a thought, why are not setting a simple website / webshop for your products? That would save you many questions and answers here in the forum, plus every DIY could look around in your shop on what he/she needs? In a webshop it is also easy to propose certain combinations.

just my 2 cents
Old 29th September 2020, 12:50 PM   #5647
diyAudio Member

@DDDAC

Thanks, that's a really good idea.

I just don't have time to consider it. Any suggestions or recommendations for the web store? I need a bit more details

Regards,
Ian
Old 29th September 2020, 02:12 PM   #5648
dddac is offline dddac  Germany
DDDAC Audio
diyAudio Member

Hi Ian, I do not want to go too far off topic here, but may be one quick response. For my BLOG I started to use WordPress. I needed a week or so to get used to it, but it all works very easy and intuitive - Under this platform there are many web shop plug ins - that is where I would start.

If you want we can PM as well -
Old 29th September 2020, 07:44 PM   #5649
sq225917 is offline sq225917  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to sq225917 Asynchronous I2S FIFO project, an ultimate weapon to fight the jitter
Ian, I work in ecommerce, built/ contracted on loads of shop sites Netsuite, Magenta and Shopify platforms and loads of others.

If you want simple setup and management id go with Shopify. Hire one of their pro's to do the design and populate your first product template, you can do the rest easily.

The back end automation is great, use the Shipmate plug in to handle international mailing options based on country cost and weight.

The integrated CRM tools are easy to use for mail list management and email marketing.

Youd have everything listed in about 40 hours.
Old 30th September 2020, 10:06 PM   #5650
wtnh is offline wtnh  United States
diyAudio Member

Etsy is another one that makes it easy to set up a "shop". DIY member @xrk971 has one here: XRKAudio designs for superb natural sound. by XRKAudio on Etsy for example.

Asynchronous I2S FIFO project, an ultimate weapon to fight the jitterHide this!Advertise here!