Please recommend Class D amp for these PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Get something for nothing became fashionable lately. Clearly wrong hobby for some people.

I find your comment a little rude, as it its clearly directed to me. First, USD$40 is not "nothing". Second, I am not asking something extraordinary or uncommon, just a cheap amp to work with a psu i have spare.

Also, questioning others people's hobbies because they don't want to spend USD$250 in an amp?

I find your comment a little rude, as it its clearly directed to me. First, USD$40 is not "nothing". Second, I am not asking something extraordinary or uncommon, just a cheap amp to work with a psu i have spare.

Also, questioning others people's hobbies because they don't want to spend USD$250 in an amp?

I selfmade my amp for stretched in time costs))))

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    949.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 158
You clearly have no understanding what involved in making quality amplifiers. $40 for a quality board is indeed “nothing”
Unless it’s used. My comment was made as general observation.

It's not the idea to start arguing about this, but I didn't said XRK971 was not worth USD$250. Second, In the OP I said "an amp that sounds good enough", so please don't misinterpret what I am looking for "quality amplifier".

Anyways, TPA3255 seems to be a good alternative, although it's not going to be the best version of it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.