Pascal Class D

The Motu is much more powerfull than Xonar U7 I used before.

To bypass the preamp is quite easy. There are a connector on the amplifierboard. Just take it out, and you can access the input pins directly. I will take some photos when I'm doing it.

sorry for treadjumping :) but did u ever get to do this?

I have 2 X-pro 1 in the mail and would like to not use the eval board.

I have three EAW Redline cabinets where a serious mains fault put high voltage into the DSP preamp stage. Blew it to bits. The PRO series Pascal modules in the cabs still seem to be ok (so are the speakers) so I'm looking for a new 2-way preamp with adjustable EQ and Delay so that I can try to emulate the original processor. The EAW DSP module is unobtainium now as it was originally manufactured by Loud Audio. I can't even get any details of it so even attempting repair is difficult.

Can anyone recommend a suitable preamp module, probably DSP based, that has balanced in (with loop out) on XLR that will plug directly into the Pascal modules?

I found the Pascal DSP-A and the ALLDSP 1800B but finding where to get them isn't easy and neither company is disclosing the price of the module. I don't want to buy 500 pcs so they won't talk to me. Are there any suppliers or dealers that sell this stuff?

1645513388177.png

🤯