• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

XSD Speaker Crossover and Waveguide GB

Joined 2021
Paid Member
My package departed from New York yesterday before midnight, so it will arrive in Europe soon - targeted delivery 8/9-27, but I think (hope) it won´t last until 8/27.
My last delivery from the US (Antek) took 45 days, but the package was 20 days long in the US. So, will see :)

Joined 2021
Paid Member
Yeah, the package is now at the customs here in Vienna, that was quick until now :)
A short question: the tweeter is currently not available here in Europe (the recent supply shortages are annoying)... only the version with back cup. Do you know if the back cup can be removed or should I wait until the end of September for a possible delivery of the "cup-less" version?

Hi Plott
I got mine from here , the European GRS dealer , also the GRS 6PR-8 woofer.
https://www.soundimports.eu/de/grs-pt2522-4.html
I have a hard time to get the PRV 5MR450NDY 8 Ohm version here in Europe. PRV doesn't ship to Europe , but I'm waiting until Parts Express is getting them back in stock or somebody here is willing to ship them to me to Germany from the US :cool: . At the end , I'm not in a hurry ;)
But I would be interested in how all the others are planning to design / finish the speakers . Paint job (color ?) , veneering , or using foil wrap , using MDF or solid wood ??
best regards
Juergen

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the link , but only one available now and one on backorder . I will wait for the backordered item ,
Greenshot 2022-08-10 04.58.26.png

Joined 2021
Paid Member
Some "progress". The package from X arrives today (according to the carriers message).
The tweeters will be sent today, I ordered the cupless version from PE.
The PRV are on backorder and should arrive to PE on Monday, so they should be sent next week.
The woofers were in stock at Soundimports until someone has bought the entire inventory :unsure: :D they should be available end of this months, will see.

Reactions: 1 users