• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Wire From Ext. Crossover to Speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jeff, in your cable idea for high-pass (2x23Ag, and 2x18Cu) which cables do you connect at the ends? do you keep the Ag together for + and CU together for - or mix 1 of each au/cu for each leg?

I'm thinking of doing an external box for my ellis 1801 and wire direct from the xover all the way up to the drivers.

My apologies for the very late reply. I was out of town from the 15th thru the 19th. I was too busy to check the forums :( I have not spent a lot of time here since we started a forum at AC.

I connect them one each for each polarity. As you said, "mix 1 of each au/cu for each leg".

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.