Why do i have 56v on my vdrive?

Weird, as I have been demolishing the deck on the back of our house, which sit on a bay in NWFL. Built in 1992 and the construction crew seemingly had Miller time on their minds. None of the piers were properly set in concrete, if at all. Oddly enough the deck has weathered two hurricanes in addition to the typical coastal elements. Will be going with a proper cement deck, especially given the cost of lumber these days. Was toying with the idea of pouring it myself until I watched just enough YT videos to appreciate the art and science of constructing a stem-wall foundation.

I have to confess, It is mighty fun to do some demo work, even in the high 90s
Things become difficult when you start dealing with frost freeze zones like in NWFL where the ground freezes and you have to sink all of your footings down below the frost line to keep them from heaving. A lot of times decks won't even have footings in the traditional sense. They might just have posts that are sunk in the ground directly. Not a method I prefer to use but then I'm in a temperate zone and can pour footings at reasonable depth. If the deck was built back in 1992 and was built from wood then it lasted longer then most seeing that the average life span of wood decks is about 15 years and that is without hurricanes. Cement decks will outlast wood decks for sure but do they have the same charm and feel?

You can keep the demo work. I've done enough demo for 10 life times. I'm over it. Unless there are explosives involved. I mean who doesn't love to blow :poop: up? Right?:cool:

So how goes the amp build? It looks like Michael will have some pretty snazzy amps here soon.

Speaking of decks I need to get out there and work on mine. I've been procrastinating all morning.

Cheers