Who has the dirtiest office or lab?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MJL21193 said:
holds about a billion parts.

Very nice, but you'll need a whole lot more of those in 10-20 years from now.

My sideshow currently takes up 4 of 14 rooms, plus ~750sqft attic storage, not counting the hardware workshop of say half that footage in the barn.
Fortunately, i shack with 1 in a million, and she's also my chief organiser with a new storage idea every week.
Granted, IKEA treats me as a VI-Plastic customer, i tell people my hobby is collecting storage boxes.

planet10 said:
This next "storage" area takes 2 pictures.

What is a 'storage' area ?

I am sitting here, hard at work (LOL), reading through these lovely stories and thinking "I must remember to send in a phot of my 'workshop' when I get back to the UK.

My wife is admittedly very understanding!
At our previous house, the workshop expanded from the garage and cellar into the kitchen - she worked round things.
It expanded into the lounge and my 2 sons bedrooms - she worked round things. It occupied the dining room and under our bed. The final straw came when she found components in our bed.

She then gave me an ultimatum - Get rid or get a shop!
Bad choice - she hardly saw me for the next 8 years!

Andy

EDIT :- I even advertised the shop on the radio as "possibly the untidiest shop in the area !!"

jacco vermeulen said:
Andy,

ever considered that you're getting paid for aiding to get something from one storage to another ? :clown:

At the moment, I am paid to work 6 months of the year at a reasonable salary for about 10mins (on average) actual activity per day.
For example, after lunch, I had a coffee and then sunbathed for an hour. Same for the next 2 months with luck.

Anyone want a job ? We are recruiting !!

Andy

here's mine taken a few mins ago.

I only have one room to take over as I share the house with the whole family.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I envy you guys for all those test equipments you have.

This has to be my favorite thread. Since the addition of the metalshop in corner 2, things are getting more compressed.

I know I'm not a contender - There are wall cabinets and an empty trash bin.

pic 1-the electronics shop

Attachments

• gar 001.jpg
    gar 001.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 451
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.