Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
But no Nelson on that picture!

Lone Shooter, most of the time

That's my Pa!

Papaface.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Are we are referring to Nelson's version of input boards for the recently released V-Fet ? Or something else......Possibly in the THF-51 realm:D. I apologize if I'm off base on this question but am somewhat befuddled by the 10 or so forums on this topic.
Probably Sony Vfet power stage adapted for Tokin use and Pass version of new FE boards too....:xfingers::cheerful::wrench:

Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2020
Paid Member
I'm really looking forward to building smth with my pair of THF-51S and/or 2SK180. I'm hoping one of these designs is a transconductance amplifier, for no other reason than current source amps intrigue me. Forgive me if one of the existing choke loaded or ZM designs is a current source amp!

Reactions: 1 users
The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
With SpeakerCamp put to bed, assembly of latest SIT prototypes begins tomorrow. Design choices for DIY will appear before year end. In the meantime there are several obvious examples already on the table.

Since you can easily start with light bulb Common Source version or SIT-1 approach you can have a lot of entertainment while waiting for other designs.

If confused, just ask ZM...

Reactions: 7 users