Where in the World is this?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That looks like one of those bridges over the Snoqualmie River. I went to a motorcycle rally up there.
But hard to say, as I saw the bridges from the top side. :)

The new Tacoma Narrows bridge?

Both close -- Deception Pass. The bridge links the north end of Whidbey Island to the main land, Washington state. The name was given because early explorers thought the island was a peninsula.
Deception Pass - Wikipedia

The bridge itself is not so spectacular, but the views from it are.

Attachments

• bridge.jpg
    bridge.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 152
  • bridge_view.jpg
    bridge_view.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
www.hifisonix.com
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Ok. It’s in the Drakensberg mountains about 150 miles west of Durban, South Africa which is where I’m from. Drakensberg = ‘Dragon mountains’. The Zulu name for this range is the ‘mountain of spears’

They’d are 10-12 thousand feet above sea level at their highest and run for about 500 miles or so up the eastern part of the country. Very beautiful.

My nephew recently inherited a large sum of Cash from his beloved Grannie. Seems he is suddenly the Lady's Man. :D

Women are fickle and selfish creatures IMO. Apparently "Monkey" has suddenly expressed a severe wish to marry him. :confused:

The whole thing is planned for Glastonbury or Stonehenge on May 26 next year. I like her,

"Monkey" is a Portsmouth girl. But Pompey girls are notoriously in it for themselves.

We can only hope for the best. My Town.

Attachments

• Portsmouth.jpg
    Portsmouth.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.