What is going on with HifiEngine?

Here's what they have.
Is this everything you need?
I am still trying to get this fault rectified and will keep you all posted when I have updates.

I have found another company that can produce the PCB 871 but they are trying to source the components to fit to the board at the moment.

Should they get it produced and if it fixes the problem I will post their details on this forum provided that doesn’t breach any of the forum rules. Admin, please let me know if that’s ok.

To get an idea of how many people are having this issue, can I ask that those who are give this post a thumbs up.

Cheers.
Here you go :)

Attachments

• hfe_marantz_pm-11s1_n1g_n1s_service_bulletin_mz05-037_en.pdf
    769.3 KB · Views: 71
  • hfe_marantz_pm-11s1_n1g_n1s_service_bulletin_mz05-037_en.pdf
    769.3 KB · Views: 78

Attachments

• 169952356173891311853877431696.jpg
    169952356173891311853877431696.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 56
Hifiengine is turning into a very bad site.
I have been a member for 4 years and then some and today I found out my account was deleted? Two days ago I was still online.

I am not asking for a speciffic schematic, but could please someone use the https://www.hifiengine.com/faq/contact_form.php contact form and contact and ask about what happened to my account ?

Account name SK_Cater and I would give the mail too but some kind forum moderator would likely redact it.

I have not done anything wrong so I do not understand this account removal without appeal.

I understand that this action of contacting would result in putting your own account into jeopardy as the site administrator seems quite careless with their actions.

I am totally dumbfounded as to what happened and utterly shocked. Please if someone would be willing to help me out on this one here, I would be very thankful. I need my account back and I have done nothing wrong.