What are you Watching?

I am now watching the hours go by...

...waiting for dog walk time.

It is important that we walk at the same time every day so we only see the same people. None of them even know anyone who has been afflicted. A scare here and there but that's it.

I walk my dog every day about 100yds from a local assisted care facility that is a hot spot. Thankfully our street is a dead end with virtually nobody around at all.

As for watching Rambo : Last Blood, I figure we needed at least one gunfoo revenge Rambo flick. From my list no dogs or wives killed but adopted daughter involved in sex trade is enough, 100% dead bad guys.

Last edited:
Blade Runner 2049 - sorry Denis, Ridley, but about the only thing that kept me from falling asleep was the commercials on the cable channel. I much preferred the recent James Bond "Spectre" - I guess Daniel took a page from Sean's playbook and never said never. Christophe Waltz never disappoints.

Watched the first and second remake of "Dragon Gate Inn", shocking that the original has been declared a cultural treasure by the Taiwanese Gov. and has undergone a Criterion restoration and all the free Youtube versions have been taken down. I didn't do a deep search. The first remake goes to 11, everyone wants the "white" meat.

When Woody Allen was interviewed for a bio, he mentioned that he had seen and loved the movie "Summer with Monika" at some bijou in Brooklyn. (It would have seemed to me to be a little off the beaten track, even for Brooklyn back in 1953, more like Film Forum). It had been on youtube, then disappeared for a while when Criterion did a re-print. It's now back on youtube.

When Woody Allen was interviewed for a bio, he mentioned that he had seen and loved the movie "Summer with Monika" at some bijou in Brooklyn. (It would have seemed to me to be a little off the beaten track, even for Brooklyn back in 1953, more like Film Forum). It had been on youtube, then disappeared for a while when Criterion did a re-print. It's now back on youtube.

"Blood of the Dragon" today you could watch Jimmy Wang Yu for a solid week.

So, just finished Westworld season 3 last night - who else was WTF, and how long do we have to wait to be further discombobulated by #4?

I rather enjoyed it. I thought it was better than the last few episodes, which were ruined for me by being full of closeups of Aaron Paul looking thoughtful and torn. Talk about milking something. I missed the scene mixed in with the credits, have to go back and watch that.