Welcome to the new diyAudio platform - feedback wanted!

Joined 2019
Paid Member
You shouldn't, and I'm not aware of anything related to the support us / donation stuff that would do that. Can you post a screenshot? What is the dot regarding? Is this issue reproducible? Might require a deeper database dive on your user to find out where it comes from.
I’ll try and figure out the steps to reproduce, though it’s not appearing at moment. And my assumption that it was the support page is most likely incorrect. I’d thought the UI pattern was to bold the section title that was initiating the notification, but it looks like the support title is persistently bold.

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
I can show an example of the dot...
Screenshot from 2021-12-24 22-47-39.png

In my case it's related to unread alerts. If I mark those as read, the dot disappears.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Hey guys - sorry for the delay. I just checked and, yes, the red dot on the fav icon seems to mirror the same dot on the unread notifications. In my case it’s in site header (mobile) as opposed to browser bar. Next time I get a notification I’ll grab a screen grab.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
2 seconds here. Might have been a cloudflare CDN edge issue. I would say resolved.

As to why it's a PNG... ;) I guess is does have some line art :) A "This PNG/BMP/TIFF would be much smaller as a JPG, would you like to convert it?" popup for PNGs would be a cool feature.

Last edited:
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
That's true. A default-unchecked checkbox to specify that you want to preserve as much detail as possible would be great. We could then pass on a near-lossless (checked) or standard-to-high (default) quality compression requirement to the image compressor. Something for the future.

When scrolling down the main page and I find a thread i wanna read,after i have read the thread I hit the backbutton
and it doesnt go back to where I was reading the first page,I have to manualy search for the place I was before.
Could this be fixed?

Edit: It is especialy when I have pressed the "Load more " button.

Last edited: