• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Warpspeed Optocoupler Volume Control Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parts of the kit are a matched quad of Silonex optocouplers, a Vishay/Spectrol precision potentiometer, the WarpSquid (houses 2x VCCS), and a construction manual in pdf/PowerPoint or Excel.

Two kits were initially made -one is already sold- and a 3rd kit is on the way. The attached pictures, I guess will save me a more detailed description.

More info, design considerations, and discussion are here...http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/analog-line-level/176847-warpspeed-optocoupler-volume-control.html with an article on page 1, post #3.

Also, an interactive attenuation chart in Excel is on page 4, post #38 where you can see how it fits in your system.

The price is $155 for US, $160 for Canada, and $168 for International buyers. It includes shipping/handling and Paypal fees. Please pm or email me for questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• Warpspeed Kit Pics.zip
    417.2 KB · Views: 1,696
Hi Nick,

MSN is having connection issues so I can't quite reply to your last email. Hopefully it's resolved by tomorrow. I'll send some hi-res pics then. Didn't realize a lot of pic resolution was lost in translation from Word to pdf.

Hi Moray,

I have your payment for #4 and will try to reply to your email tomorrow too. I appreciate your trust and commitment to a 2nd kit...

Hi uA100k,

Thanks for your interest...for the benefit of others...Like I mentioned on my pm reply, I am not ready to offer a balanced version at this time. I have about 4 more unbalanced kits to offer before I'll put in some time to build a balanced version.

Assuming you'll still be interested by the time I'm ready, I've noted it to contact you once I get going on it. Will let everyone know too via this Thread.

Best,
Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.