VituixCAD

Win XP is 20 years old and now it's good time to let it go.

1648915919621.png

2.0.85.1 (2022-04-03)

General
  • System requirements changed: Windows 7 sp1, Vista sp2, 8, 8.1 or 10.
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2.
Main, Copy biquad coefficients
  • Byte order of buffer:unmute as 8.24 hex reversed to be compatible with SigmaStudio.
  • Added generic variables $(filename) and $(description) to Replace command.
Enclosure
  • Improved driver tracking when database filter settings or PR status is changed.
  • Web search done with currently selected driver (active or passive) instead of project's active.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, is there any way to 'permanently' turn on and off traces, or implement this? I find it is very useful to isolate for instance woofer traces and turn off tweeter and reference angle, when studying the effect of woofer crossover with an overlay with no crossover. However, when switching between crossover variants these traces turn back on automatically. I would like to have more control over them.

Also it would be nice to be able to ajust the phase magnitude axis in options, like one can with the impedance axis. I find +/- 90 degrees or even +/- 45 degrees would provide a clearer picture.

I've noticed I can make the calculated response go haywire recently, it's caused by those extra components at the bottom that aren't connected to anything (except each other). If I disconnect a link between those 2 components, everything goes back to normal.

Obviously I can easily avoid this but thought it worth mentioning anyway as I guess it's a bug

1649695905704.png

^Equation solver requires some connection to source or ground. For example transformer requires hidden resistor in the secondary to work at all. Basically most...all spice simulators have the same feature. Open connection points with red donut have this hidden resistor, but not otherwise legal circuits such as two components connected together. Try to make legal circuits because that will stay as is.

Reactions: 1 user