• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USSA-5 PCB GB

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
See picture

Attachments

• IMG_3778.jpg
    IMG_3778.jpg
    799.4 KB · Views: 324
Thank you.

Ok, prasi , project16 maybe jknuteman , juma pcb design is inside or maybe outside, other option available of course.

Description is covered well in the manual USSA 0.4.5 . Thanks for keeping the neighborhood peaceful and happy.

No tongue or kiss just a simple S :grouphug: is enough.

Manual 0.4.5 picture of complete amp, to be TBA by FAB

As this is a GB and you give manual inexchange of proof buying from profusion.

As you been a long time member,and your passion with lafets clearly shown.

Pcb buys, asking advice to given advice.And you have learned alot over the years from other members.

Can you tell why this GB is so important for you?

So I or we can understand your reasoning ,expertise in electronics that led to tba of ussa5 your selling . You are building one right? as TBA is set.

And if you need help , please just ask.;)

Cheers.

Pcb buys, asking advice to given advice.And you have learned alot over the years from other members.

So I or we can understand your reasoning ,expertise in electronics that led to tba of ussa5 your selling . You are building one right? as TBA is set.

Cheers.

I can't speak for Fab, but anyone who designs, tests, more testing, builds, then after all of that they do the extraordinary task of a GB deserves for the project to be built. There are too many boards out there that never get built.

My $.02.

Cheers,

Greg

Last edited:

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member

Cheers.
I did not intend to do this group buy (Group buys #1 to 4 were already done) for the ussa-5.
A little history:
Ussa1, ussa-B and USSA-2 done with available existing F5 pcb (with some rework)
Few builds with my instructions .
Then ussa-3 made again using F5 pcb with rework.
Then ussa-4 the same way.
Request from members to do a dedicated pcb for ussa amp.
Dedicated pcb created for the ussa-5 (small mod from ussa-4).
Several USSA-5 builds from members.
Then request here on this forum to start a new group buy #5.

Thus, I did not initiate this group buy by myself. My only interest is to deliver the pcb to members since I took the task. Believe me I am not interested in selling pcbs...too much work..I have already a job. I just want to share because I have already did the same and bought pcb from group buy. Again, I want assurance of building of amp because it is work for me to start and complete a pcb group buy. I want some feedback and not do that for nothing. If I had the choice I would sell only 10 sets of pcbs if I knew almost all of them would be built.

My actual system uses an USSA-5 amp and before that wa an ussa-3 amp.
I also have F5-USSA on another system.
I also have USSA-B for exterior system.

I made a lot of amplifiers and several using lateral mosfet. I prefer lateral mosfet but not in all designs...

Fab

Last edited: