US Naval pilots "We see UFO everyday for at least a couple of years"

Disabled Account
Joined 2019
sorry guy, we knew that already (epiginetic and all). As the greater possibility life here comes from Earth more than the sky ! And not created just 6000 years ago and so on.

As about scientology. It is no science but a sect made to reach power over silly people and makes monney. It is a religion and a religion is not a science; believing is not proving. There is no chance they challenged a true scientific corpus like psychiatry (that still some fools still mix with psychanalism, this last not being a science.) . And btw when you see all this populism and wokism in USA, I believe the average level became quite poor here alas. People believe eveything here from false promess to plot, glued on a 50" screen as flat as their inteligence. This is very very worrying for such a great country where sciences are so well represented. And I am afraid to see this average level is becomming weak everywhere little by little. At least here we do not believe in green men and alliens spaceships nore Anunachis and massive plots ! And yes the water is wet ... and sun on the center of our system yet (do not burn me please).

I can't believe because a poor clip about a figther radar push people to believe in a plot that hide extrateristrial visiting without asking question to themselves about brains manipulation and smoke screen this time !

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that aliens are Dollar Lizard Money Zombies?

1701712042625.png

Consciousness is quite possibly no more significant than two elements combining to form Water.

OK... I'm sure I will regret this, but here it goes...

If that was the case, then that statement/reasoning would be equally devoid of significance so why even bother writing it? You see, the statement actually proves itself wrong (it's a total contradiction).

Either consciousness has significance and allows us to make observations about reality and significance, or it hasn't (in which case we wouldn't be able to say that anything is more or less significant than anything else).

Last edited:
Xenu, the real low down from Xenu wiki page,

Xenu (/ˈziːnuː/ ZEE-noo),[1][2][3] also called Xemu, is a figure in the Church of Scientology's secret "Advanced Technology",[4] a sacred and esoteric teaching.[5] According to the "Technology", Xenu was the extraterrestrial ruler of a "Galactic Confederacy" who brought billions[6][7] of his people to Earth (then known as "Teegeeack") in DC-8-like spacecraft 75 million years ago, stacked them around volcanoes, and killed them with hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology scriptures hold that the thetans(immortal spirits) of these aliens adhere to humans, causing spiritual harm.[1][8]

These events are known within Scientology as "Incident II",[4] and the traumatic memories associated with them as "The Wall of Fire" or "R6 implant". The narrative of Xenu is part of Scientologist teachings about extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in earthly events, collectively described as "space opera" by L. Ron Hubbard. Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967, warning that the "R6 implant" (past trauma)[9] was "calculated to kill (by pneumonia, etc.) anyone who attempts to solve it".[9][10][11]

The Church of Scientology normally only reveals the Xenu story to members who have completed a lengthy sequence of courses costing large amounts of money.[12] The church avoids mention of Xenu in public statements and has gone to considerable effort to maintain the story's confidentiality, including legal action on the grounds of copyrightand trade secrecy.[13] Officials of the Church of Scientology widely deny or try to hide the Xenu story.[14][15] Despite this, much material on Xenu has leaked to the public via court documents and copies of Hubbard's notes that have been distributed through the Internet.[14]