Ultimate 4U 500mm Chassis - Who is interested?

Base Plate Option

• Standard Aluminium 3mm or 4mm

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Aluminium + Custom Perforated Steel Base Plate 470mm to 480mm

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@32y0 you had a rectangular hole for a switch ??? on the front panel. My front panel is solid except two little LED (?) holes. I was going to hack a hole with a drill and Dremmel for the switch. I figure the bezel on the switch will cover up my hack job. The other option is paying $80 for a local metal shop to water-jet a hole in there.

My cases showed up last week. Two enclosures in one box. Dang thing must've weighed 80lbs (36kg).

Vegemite is actually conductive :rofl:
Lots of good minerals in there.

Attachments

• vegemite.jpg
    vegemite.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 252
Here's hoping it wasn't diverted via Texas. Stay warm over there in Minnesoooota. Are you guys in negative Fahrenheit territory yet?

Mine's been:
Non è stato possibile consegnare per assenza del destinatario.
for over a week now and it's supposed to be somewhere down under .. :(

For those with Italian skills as slick as mine, apparently that means, "It was not possible to deliver due to the absence of the recipient." I don't think they even knocked on the door .. :eek:

I hope it hasn't taken a detour to watch Serena or Ash Barty whack a few balls over the net down in Melbourne .. ;)

Patience, patience ...

astromo, one of mine landed in Melbourne and was delivered here in NSW the next day by Aust Post, the other landed in Sydney a week later and then took another week to travel 300kms to me here. Aust Post took longer than EMS for the second package.

As you are in Brisbane, Aust Post will take longer, I received a normal letter sent from Brisbane 10 days ago yesterday, so they are not exactly in a hurry around your part of the world. Hope it lands for you today.

You will be pleased with the contents once you open the box.