Ultimate 4U 500mm Chassis - Who is interested?

Base Plate Option

• Standard Aluminium 3mm or 4mm

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Aluminium + Custom Perforated Steel Base Plate 470mm to 480mm

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d like to put my power switch on the front of the unit (Pass F5T). Anyone have any suggestions on a button or switch, and how best to wire it with the iec connectors we’ve been talking about?

I put my power switches on the chassis base, right behind the front panel, centered. Simple large black rocker switch from Home Depot that you can flick with your index finger under the faceplate. Elegant, simple and you never have to reach around a hot chassis again.

We have now shipped ALL the remaining chassis. Check your inboxes, you should have received a tracking number for your shipment ;)

I have now renabled only the "Complete Kit" chassis which can be found here Pico's Ultimate Toxic Masculinity Chassis Kit completo

We still have 5 chassis available in stock, 4 with black front panel and 1 with silver front panel. They are numbered so if you get an "Out of Stock" error once you try to purchase one it means someone else has already bought them.

These are going to be shipped in 3-4 working days

Planning my furniture here. I found a post that the rear panel is 373 x 165. How about depth? And how about including feet? Are there feet? I didn’t see any details on the modu site either.
Thanks!

Feet are not included in the kit and they add about 21mm of height

Hahah, sounds about right! So, are there feet? They might be 10mm. So, outside dimensions are gonna be 373 x 175 x 500mm W x H x D ???

I was kidding, but if you're trying to figure out a space for the finished amp, you'll have to add in a bit of depth for binding posts, handles, if any, and even a bit more to accommodate the curvature (or lack thereof) of your connecting cables. Oh, and don't forget the thickness of your hand if the power switch is on the back of the amp!

Darn! I should have bought feet too. So without feet, outside dimensions 373 x 165 x 500mm W x H x D. With Modushop feet, add 21mm to H. ..???

If the shipping isn’t too crazy, I’m going to pickup some Italian feet for my empty Italian box! Maybe see what other stuff you got I might need.

We have now shipped ALL the remaining chassis. Check your inboxes, you should have received a tracking number for your shipment ;)

I have now renabled only the "Complete Kit" chassis which can be found here Pico's Ultimate Toxic Masculinity Chassis Kit completo

We still have 5 chassis available in stock, 4 with black front panel and 1 with silver front panel. They are numbered so if you get an "Out of Stock" error once you try to purchase one it means someone else has already bought them.

These are going to be shipped in 3-4 working days

Feet are not included in the kit and they add about 21mm of height

Hi Gianluca, I haven't received my tracking number.

If you've got an updated invoice, the info is there.

I had the same thought initially but on closer inspection, all was revealed. Refer screen shot.

Attachments

• Invoice noting tracking data.jpg
    Invoice noting tracking data.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 180
Last edited: