IMG_3169.jpg
    977 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_3174.jpg
    IMG_3174.jpg
    987 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_3175.jpg
    IMG_3175.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 254
Since it works well with 3 preamps including myself, I am a bit puzzled but suddenly realized that I forgot to mention something important.
Since the SW changes are quite significant, you must load the default settings and better erase all settings.
If you cannot do it with v2.99 use your old working version to do it first (erase all settings).

Since it works well with 3 preamps including myself, I am a bit puzzled but suddenly realized that I forgot to mention something important.
Since the SW changes are quite significant, you must load the default settings and better erase all settings.
If you cannot do it with v2.99 use your old working version to do it first (erase all settings).

thx alex. i will try that today in the evening.
you mean erasing all settings in the preamp menu. not in the programmer?

thx for your help

Last edited:

hi alex.
i did not manage to make v2.99 run.

downgraded to v2.93
in manage settings menu i decided "Restore default settings"
then i upgraded again to v2.99 and it didn´t work...

can u please help?
thx