UGS-muse preamp GB

My UGS MUSE

Greetings from Melbourne, my ugs-muse preamp on a diy case, fully working with rc5 remote. Thanks to Alex_twn and everyone who made this project available to all.

Regards,
Marjohn

Attachments

• C3D27529-D795-425E-A1C3-A8943401CAA5.jpeg
    C3D27529-D795-425E-A1C3-A8943401CAA5.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 296
Ok so the last parcels left and now I cannot ship anymore.
18 parcels remain unshipped mainly to Europe and Canada on the total list of participants (54).
I am checking how to prepare all the 18 parcels with written addresses (ready to re-ship) and pack all of them in a bigger box or maybe 2 boxes and check the price to ship all this to France using EMS again or DHL.
Then the person receiving the box in France just have to open it take the ready to ship parcels and post them right away to their end destination.
For the persons to receive the box in France, I think about someone in my family or Eric that nicely proposed to me his help here.

Please let me know for the one in red in the spreadsheet if you are ok with this approach. It means that you will probably have to pay a supplement for the second shipment from France to your country.

You can also tell me that you are not in hurry to receive your PCB and I can put it on hold waiting for the shipping situation from Taiwan to get better. I am not forcing you :)

I am progressing on this plan, packing all the remaining parcels (almost done) then check with DHL or similar how much it will be to send all to France for further re-dispatch and complete finally this GB.
Updates very soon.

Thanks Charles, glad that you enjoy it.

Alex, could you possibly do a manual check on my parcel. Its been 14 days tomorrow and it looks like its stuck or hasn't moved since you handed it over.

EE802762470TW

It seems that you are all in the same situation for the parcels leaving to Sweden.
Maybe still some covid collateral effect but strange since the post staff accepted the parcels while in the past they would have refuse it.
Let me check later but I believe that you will have to be patient as the parcel is no more in my hands now.