UGS-muse preamp GB

Well...I can tell you one small secret, I actually can adjust h2 vs h3

The whole purpose of super symmetry is about even harmonics cancellation.
(i.e. next to no H2 and H4 in differential mode)
If one wish to have H2>H3, then a J2 type circuit is the more logical choice.
But of course for DIY, you can do as it pleases you, even if not logical.

Cheers,
Patrick

Hello, some one help me please.
I don't see any text that allow me transfer as "gift"/"friend", only as the picture.

Regards,

Bruce Lee.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 2.22.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 2.22.30 PM.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 279
Thanks to all that paid already.
Few issues then to report, some paid in TWD (Taiwan Dollar), please don't do it, USD is what is needed for the PCB payment.
Then I received a couple of fees already from torvbakkane, Boydk & emyeuoi.
Could you please check the spreadsheet.

For the next one to pay please use the gift reason to transfer the money, for all the people that did it, I receive 100% of the payment.

Thanks to all that paid already.
Few issues then to report, some paid in TWD (Taiwan Dollar), please don't do it, USD is what is needed for the PCB payment.
Then I received a couple of fees already from torvbakkane, Boydk & emyeuoi.
Could you please check the spreadsheet.

For the next one to pay please use the gift reason to transfer the money, for all the people that did it, I receive 100% of the payment.

Have no idea, why they did that.. Stupid, f'''''g Paypal :D.
Difference paid up, thanks for your patience, and thank you for going through all the hazzle of doing this. Very much appreciated :)

Have no idea, why they did that.. Stupid, f'''''g Paypal :D.
Difference paid up, thanks for your patience, and thank you for going through all the hazzle of doing this. Very much appreciated :)

I have no idea as well. Thanks.
I am going to write them to understand if it is a mistake and if they refund I'll return the 10USD to you.

Last edited:
No problem Meanie, it is fine, it is little money, I just hope it won't be like this for everyone. I am reading at the moment about the paypal fee.
It seems that if people opt for buyer protection then they will consider the payment as "good & services" (not gift) and charge a fee.

Last edited: