UGS-muse preamp GB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
No...that is for the original UGS3 Module

At the beginning of this Project François presented Alex with a surprise...a buffer for the MUSE.

Which is to be plugged on top of the Muse volume circuit.

..installed in ver 1.2.......The UGS Z++

Attachments

• 24099146050_0d9c9893b9_z.jpg
    24099146050_0d9c9893b9_z.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 590
  • 24601601236_037f60d570_z.jpg
    24601601236_037f60d570_z.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Just received my boards today :cool:

Thanks all! Now I just need to learn how to smd solder :eek:

For once, I guess I'll be putting together a mouser/digikey order and doing it properly instead of scrounging my way through my spare parts and ebay... :headshot:

If you don't have an USBmicroscope at least...get one is my sugestion....invaluable for soldering smd and checking PBCs like this....especially the control PCB.

:cool:

Hi,
a microscobe is a must to get a good result. I will do all the SMD-soldering with a professional microscope (not USB) at my workplace. A will use a soldering station (meant for smd soldering) .
As mentioned above, the Controller Board is the hardest part. I got most of the parts now, and i will start with the Controller Board some time next week. I can post some (microscope ) pictures, if anyone is interested ?

B.R
Johnny

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi,
a microscobe is a must to get a good result. I will do all the SMD-soldering with a professional microscope (not USB) at my workplace. A will use a soldering station (meant for smd soldering) .
As mentioned above, the Controller Board is the hardest part. I got most of the parts now, and i will start with the Controller Board some time next week. I can post some (microscope ) pictures, if anyone is interested ?

B.R
Johnny

Please post some pictures when you have them. SMD work is
very daunting for me.

Dennis

Hi,
will do :) SMD soldering is practise, practise....till you get hang of it. Do the practise on something else than these pcb´s. I am still in a learning phase, so my colleague at work will do the largest chips. He is a real pro :)

Last edited: