UFO's- Please help me process

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are here they are bad, nasty aliens.
They either want to enslave us, strip this world of its valuable resources, or do harm and/or cause mayhem for reasons beyond our comprehension. They gruesomely mutilate cattle. And what scares me most are the aliens that perform the inappropriate body probes...

Good aliens. They must be able to receive our TV broadcasts. News programs (what a mess), entertainment programs and especially sports. Full grown adult men. Chasing, bouncing, kicking or throwing a ball. With this futile exercise making millions of dollars a year. Again, full grown adult men and the world watches in awe. For the good aliens its obvious; chasing, bouncing, kicking and throwing a ball is close to the maximum of our cognitive range.

Don’t stop here. Next planet!

Last edited:
Been watching too many X files !

If there had been Aliens around they wouldn't have stood back and watched two world wars.

Certain of that? Maybe, the Prime Directive is more universal than just a TV show concept. I note that we appear to have missed having a third world war, the only one of the three with the potential to destroy our planet's biosphere.

Post #2 is good advice for anyone. “Consider the source” is also good advice.

There is daylight between outlandish claims of crash/retrievals and the reality of a current, not scientifically understood prosaic phenomenon that has been witnessed by countless observers. Whether or not it is an object of scientific curiosity or a mass delusion is the heart of the debate.

Joking mode off:
I think it would be spectacular. In my younger years I was totally in UFO’s. I think I must have read something like 20 books on this subject. I still like the idea and every time with news like this, I’m interested. But over the years I’ve become much more sceptical.

Also. Watching the news, developments the last few years. People not accepting truth and facts even if it slapped them in their face.

How would humanity handle such a thing like contact. If it exsists, humanity is far from ready.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Post #2 is good advice for anyone. “Consider the source” is also good advice.

There is daylight between outlandish claims of crash/retrievals and the reality of a current, not scientifically understood prosaic phenomenon that has been witnessed by countless observers. Whether or not it is an object of scientific curiosity or a mass delusion is the heart of the debate.

Eleventy billion cell phone cameras out there, instant rock star level fame and fortune to the first person to get credible footage of an actual alien, and it's crickets.
Debate requires equal sides, no?

Debate requires equal sides, no?

A horrible cell phone image of a passenger plane is not controversial because rational actors accept the reality of passenger jets. A horrible cell phone image of a supposed UFO is controversial because the existence of the phenomenon is contested. 99% of these supposed UFOs images could be easily explainable as prosaic phenomenon; nonetheless, witnesses post them because that is simply all they have to document their experience. My opinion of the Trent photos is that they are genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.