UFO's- Please help me process

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's so hostile. :confused:

It's like religion, again.
This IS a Religion thread.:rolleyes:

True Believers trying to "argue" Rationalists.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck

I'd very much like to know what’s behind them. I think everyone does. I want to know what these sightings are, what they are about,
You are given these silly UFO "beliefs",presumed "sightings" attributed to them too much credit :)
Using those words you unify them, as if all were related, as if all were "something" ...which they are not.

They are completely random events ( and that IF they really happened) and the only "unifying" relation there is, resides in the mind of Believers who desperately clutch to straws seeking "proof", no matter how weak and unrelated or plain absurd it is.

grasp at straws, to (redirected from straws, to catch at/clutch/grasp/cling to)
clutch at straws
1. To make a desperate attempt to salvage a bad situation.

Last edited:
The world is facing a human made climate crisis.
More and more countries have dictators, fundamentalists or nazis as leaders.
Our capitalism is exploiting human and nature.
Due to this, people are risking their lives to flee to 'better' countries.

... and here grown up men are talking about UFO's.
Sure, it's easier than dealing with real world problems.
To say it with trump-words: "so poor!"

Darakon, I was sorry to read about the floods and loss of life in your country this week, I hope you and your family are safe.

Of course, I would agree with your sentiments. We are not allowed to talk about politics or religion on this forum. This thread on UFO’s has been a chance for some of us to step outside these restrictions, to get a little crazy, adopt some contentious positions and “let off some steam”.

The world faces many challenges, most of them of our own making.

Hello Bigun,

thank you for sympathy. The region I live in, was not concerned by the latest floods. Only a few smaller regions in Germany and Belgium were hit by the flood. But they were hit hard. In another german hifi forum, some members life in this areas.
Hope also you were not concerned by the latest Inferno in Kanada.

But you are right. Sorry for politics.
It's hard nowadays to give a statement without any political topic affected.
Makes sense to keep it out of a forum like this. Would only lead to toxic discussions.

@ all:
So, sorry, please back to topic.
Please process on your 161 pages long UFO discussion. :spin:

Last edited:
I was to post a track from Total Eclipse 'Access Denied' but there is no trace of it on YT!
XXL Files is the name of the track...
Strangely, I've only found one comment asking for 'the original radio transmission that that song is based on'

....:D
Crazy!

So the song is XXL Files from Total Eclipse!
I was thinking of the usage of 'aliens' in our culture and that happened only in tecno-goa-trance because of strange creatures appearing when you are in a misty state of mind :rolleyes:
(excerpts from the Moon Adventure and the radio transmissions are already been used some years ago...they're so rarefact! )

This IS a Religion thread.:rolleyes:

True Believers trying to "argue" Rationalists.

You are given these silly UFO "beliefs",presumed "sightings" attributed to them too much credit :)
Using those words you unify them, as if all were related, as if all were "something" ...which they are not.

They are completely random events ( and that IF they really happened) and the only "unifying" relation there is, resides in the mind of Believers who desperately clutch to straws seeking "proof", no matter how weak and unrelated or plain absurd it is.
You still believe that the definition of UFO is alien spacecraft. It's not. You need a reset if you want to engage in a dialogue on UFO. Otherwise you are just talking to a wall and if you do that around where I live, you will see an ambulance approaching you soon.

The world is facing a human made climate crisis.
More and more countries have dictators, fundamentalists or nazis as leaders.
Our capitalism is exploiting human and nature.
Due to this, people are risking their lives to flee to 'better' countries.

... and here grown up men are talking about UFO's.
Sure, it's easier than dealing with real world problems.
To say it with trump-words: "so poor!"

Grown men and women are capable of having more than one thought in their head at time. In fact, not too long ago I was one of thirty other people taking a bus out of state to canvass for a politician campaigning on a living wage, universal healthcare and climate action. You may be shocked to learn I managed to enjoy a long conversation about UFOs on that bus trip. So maybe cool it with the sanctimonious BS you’re appropriating to register your displeasure with the topic.

EDIT: I saw your latest post. Please disregard the above.

Last edited:
@Bigun
Why are you so sure about everything? You don't seem to have an intellectually modest bone in your body.

Thank you :)

You on the other hand are modest. You have a lot to be modest about. (That’s a famous quip from Sir Winston by the way)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.