• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TPA3255 Reference Design Class D Amp GB

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
They have arrived! I need to test each one now for functionality.
1674518347146.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Yes, they ship out tomorrow (Monday). I am packing them today. I will include the heat transfer block and your choice of TH or SMT BTSB PCB for the buffer (no SE out). Plus I am including a complimentary set of connectors to allow you to get started quickly with connecting to your project. Molex MiniFit 4pin for PSU connection, Molex MiniFit 6pin for speaker outputs, qnty 2 Molex KK 3 pin for Bal audio input, qnty 1 Molex KK 2 pin for external 15vdc supply. Note that the Molex KK crimp pins are ammo reel type (I ordered by mistake, loose ones much easier to use). But you will have to cut them off the ammo tape with cutters. Hope that’s not a problem.

If you want an LED connector and reset switch connector, you will have to get your own Molex KK 3 pin and 2 pin separately.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, they ship out tomorrow (Monday). I am packing them today. I will include the heat transfer block and your choice of TH or SMT BTSB PCB for the buffer (no SE out). Plus I am including a complimentary set of connectors to allow you to get started quickly with connecting to your project. Molex MiniFit 4pin for PSU connection, Molex MiniFit 6pin for speaker outputs, qnty 2 Molex KK 3 pin for Bal audio input, qnty 1 Molex KK 2 pin for external 15vdc supply. Note that the Molex KK crimp pins are ammo reel type (I ordered by mistake, loose ones much easier to use). But you will have to cut them off the ammo tape with cutters. Hope that’s not a problem.

If you want an LED connector and reset switch connector, you will have to get your own Molex KK 3 pin and 2 pin separately.
Thanks for your generosity with the connectors. I already received my Micro Audio SMPS630-S0 power supply. I’m pumped to build this amp!

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Last edited: