TPA3255 - all about DIY, Discussion, Design etc

or tas3251 would have been a better choice, less digital to analog conversion.
I take it you are referring to drMordor's PCM5242 + TPA3251, and I think you're wrong here.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that a DAC+TPA3251 involves exactly the same amount of digital to analogue conversion as a TAS3251. Moreover, the TAS3251 is really a TPA3251 with integrated DAC. Refer to the TI documentation -
https://www.ti.com/product/TAS3251

Attachments

• TAS3251-simplified-schematic.gif
    TAS3251-simplified-schematic.gif
    36.1 KB · Views: 622
Hello everybody! Maybe someone can help me please.
I have a 3e audio sy-dap2002 (the 4 ohms' one), rev1.1.
I want to swich the OP because i have a hiss. It seems to be a NE5532 actually.
I hesitate.. Which one would you take? I don't care about price.
LM4562NA
OPA 1656
OP 1612a
a better one?

Hi all,
I'm a newbie so apologies up front for any daft questions. I have just bought the 3e audio completed kit from their website. Obviously there's no instructions and I'd like to use the built in DSP. I know there's more equipment I have to buy (UBSi, connectors to the internal PCB, another PCB too perhaps) I wrote to 3e asking for help, they said why didn't I buy the USBi extra board etc from them. They don't have them for sale on their site - that's why!
So please, someone help. Where do I go from here- what do I need to buy exactly before I even start downloading Sigma Sound software. Save that headache for another day. I need something that will allow me to connect the onboard dsp to my computer via DSP. Sorry if this has been asked before, if so, please send me a link
Thanks,
Adrian

Hi all,
I'm a newbie so apologies up front for any daft questions. I have just bought the 3e audio completed kit from their website. Obviously there's no instructions and I'd like to use the built in DSP. I know there's more equipment I have to buy (UBSi, connectors to the internal PCB, another PCB too perhaps) I wrote to 3e asking for help, they said why didn't I buy the USBi extra board etc from them. They don't have them for sale on their site - that's why!
So please, someone help. Where do I go from here- what do I need to buy exactly before I even start downloading Sigma Sound software. Save that headache for another day. I need something that will allow me to connect the onboard dsp to my computer via DSP. Sorry if this has been asked before, if so, please send me a link
Thanks,
Adrian

You might find some answers in this thread, it's not always a beginner friendly environment here, or maybe it's language barrier. :)
ADAU1701 programmer

Attachments

• 1932-Patent-Class D-P1.JPG
    1932-Patent-Class D-P1.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 858
  • 1932-Patent-Class D-P2.JPG
    1932-Patent-Class D-P2.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 866