• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The YARRA Preamplifier/HPA for Melbourne DB Group Buy

Does not surprise me as I could not see how they could stay in business with free FedEx delivery on every order. My first order with them for Mosfets only totalled $7.50 AUD and delivered here in Oz in 4 days free!!

$12.00 order value is still very cheap to secure free delivery.

Also the fets were half the price Mouser and Digikey wanted.:)

Actually Arrow has a $50 minimum order.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 308
There are several options for the PCB-mounted RCA jacks associated with the Yarra boards and case, but for me most involved international transactions. I took a chance and bought 12 Vampire Wire PCB2F/S off ebay (item# 382344284933) for a fair price. US seller with a large supply, make offer. I received mine within 3-days, they fit great and seem to be of exceptional quality!

BK

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
There are several options for the PCB-mounted RCA jacks associated with the Yarra boards and case, but for me most involved international transactions. I took a chance and bought 12 Vampire Wire PCB2F/S off ebay (item# 382344284933) for a fair price. US seller with a large supply, make offer. I received mine within 3-days, they fit great and seem to be of exceptional quality!

BK

Hi BK,

Is this the one you are talking about? Prices about the same as from Audiophonics $10.45ea.

VAMPIRE WIRE PCB2F/S HIGH QUALITY RCA CONNECTOR PCB STRAIGHT MOUNT GOLD WHITE | eBay

Great that still available though.

Thanks,
X