• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The YARRA Preamplifier/HPA for Melbourne DB Group Buy

Hi JP.

I had a look at the last default interest list for the Yarra case at thread #337, page 34 in the thread dated 7th May. That showed a total of 24 cases.

You are listed in that list, but not in the PAID and ordered list for the case in the other GB thread at post #41 on 14th May which shows a total of 26 ordered and paid for - but xrk971 and vunce only showed an interest for 1 but each has ordered 2, so maybe yours is in with X's or vunce. Also Big E in Canada has not paid but Kokanee also in Canada has ordered 2 off when he only showed interest for 1 off - so that might be a small combined GB for Canadian members (Big E or Kokanee will have to confirm that though) as we have done here in Australia with one member (ZUM911) purchasing 4 off for the 4 Aussie members.

So to sum up, 26 ordered and paid for and only Big E in Canada is not showing on the PAID and ordered list. Hope that summary helps you JP.

The quicker they start the sooner members will get the chassis.

Gary..

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi JPS64,
Thank you for organizing this Yarra case production. If we were to ever have a second production run, I suppose we would need another 20 or so cases to get the reasonable 100 Euro prices again? Let’s give BigE and Kokanee another day to respond - I will PM them to make sure they don’t forget. My 2 cases are for my own use actually.
X

Gary S,
Thank you for summarizing who is missing from original list.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Yarra board (gen 1) is still available. Fully functional but has a few minor typographical errors on the silkscreen (actual traces and layout same). I can show you where the errors are, and it is an easy fix. If interested send me PM with your PayPal.

You will have to order the case directly. I have one pair of Mel’s left.

Looks like I may need to order more.

Yarra board (gen 1) is still available. Fully functional but has a few minor typographical errors on the silkscreen (actual traces and layout same). I can show you where the errors are, and it is an easy fix. If interested send me PM with your PayPal.

You will have to order the case directly. I have one pair of Mel’s left.

Looks like I may need to order more.

Thanks, PM sent and case ordered.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
All sorted out with X and me. Ordered and paid for 2 cases directly from HiFi2000. Shipping is shown on the invoice to my address in Canada. One question I have is: will we be receiving a shipping notice from HiFi2000, when the package is leaving Italy.?

Myles

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
GB Status Update

DIYA name #Yarra #Melbourne
meanie 1 4 from GB *shipped*
roundtoit 1 4 from GB *shipped*
gary s 1 *shipped*
windwardmt 1 2 *shipped*
vunce 1 *shipped & received*
twitchie 1 *shipped*
BRN 1 *shipped*
Russellc 1 *shipped*
Mordikai 1 *shipped*
Bologna1 1 2 *shipped*
TungstenAudio 1 *shipped & Received*
Jwjarch 1 *shipped & Received*
TboneAK 1 2 *shipped* - still owe you 4 more Mel's
Oracle1 1 2 *shipped*
pauloalexb 1 2 *shipped*
BigE 1 0 *shipped*
Batty 1 *shipped*
JPS64 1 4 *shipped*
AKSA 1 2 *shipped*
Afoor 1 2 *shipped*
kokanee 1 4 from GB to ship in June *Note: you have 2 cases and only 1 Yarra*
Bk856er 1 2 *shipped*
BEYoung 2 4 *shipped*
Urien 1 2 *shipped*
Sampsonite 1 2 *shipped*
jhofland 1 *shipped*
Zum911 1 2 *shipped*
Carl Huff - 1 2 *shipped*

---- still working on shipping -----
aljordan 1(v1) *Invoice sent*
zman01 1 2 *will send upon request*

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi Skunark,
There are 2 Yarra (v1's) left but no Mel's. Perhaps someone with extra Mel's can help you out. I will order more, but won't be for a while until I get more interest to justify a second Melbourne GB.

Md_stryker, yours are sent - I just forgot to add to list.

DIYA name #Yarra #Melbourne
meanie 1 4 from GB *shipped*
roundtoit 1 4 from GB *shipped*
gary s 1 *shipped*
windwardmt 1 2 *shipped*
vunce 1 *shipped & received*
twitchie 1 *shipped*
BRN 1 *shipped*
Russellc 1 *shipped*
Mordikai 1 *shipped*
Bologna1 1 2 *shipped*
TungstenAudio 1 *shipped & Received*