• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The YARRA Preamplifier/HPA for Melbourne DB Group Buy

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
GB Status Update

DIYA name #Yarra #Melbourne
meanie 1 4 from GB *shipped*
roundtoit 1 4 from GB *shipped*
gary s 1 *shipped*
windwardmt 1 2 *shipped*
vunce 1 *shipped*
twitchie 1 *shipped*
BRN 1 *shipped*
Russellc 1 *shipped*
Mordikai 1 *shipped*
Bologna1 1 2 *shipped*
TungstenAudio 1 *shipped*
Jwjarch 1 *shipped*
TboneAK 1 *shipped*
Oracle1 1 2 *shipped*
pauloalexb 1 2 *shipped*
BigE 1 0 *shipped*
Batty 1 *shipped*
JPS64 1 4 *shipped*
AKSA 1 2 *shipped*

---- still working on shipping -----
Afoor 1 2 *cannot find your paid invoice for the Melbournes - please PM me*
kokanee 1 4 from GB to ship in June
Bk856er 1 2
BEYoung *2 4 - *Invoice sent for 2nd Yarra board
Urien 1 2
Sampsonite 1 2
jhofland 1
zman01 1
Carl Huff - 1 2 Invoice sent

Hi TboneAK, I ordered the RCA sockets from Audiophonics in France this afternoon, as it was the only place I could find them on the net as well.

I have some knobs exactly the same from a previous ebay purchase from an ebay Hong Kong seller.

Not cheap are they, about $200 for 12, they also have the extension for the selector, 300mm at around $10.
I have created an account with them, but may hold off purchasing until close to the end of the build.
Still looking for the voltage selector switch at the moment.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi Zum911,
Sorry - I totally forgot about your order. I see it now, will send out tomorrow 1 Yarra and 2 Mel’s.
Cheers,
X

Update:

gary s 1 *shipped*
windwardmt 1 2 *shipped*
vunce 1 *shipped*
twitchie 1 *shipped*
BRN 1 *shipped*
Russellc 1 *shipped*
Mordikai 1 *shipped*
Bologna1 1 2 *shipped*
Jwjarch 1 *shipped*
TboneAK 1 *shipped*
Oracle1 1 2 *shipped*
pauloalexb 1 2 *shipped*
BigE 1 0 *shipped*
Batty 1 *shipped*
JPS64 1 4 *shipped*
AKSA 1 2 *shipped*

Afoor 1 2 *cannot find your paid invoice for the Melbournes - please PM me*
Bk856er 1 2
BEYoung 2 4 - *Paid*
Urien 1 2
Sampsonite 1 2
jhofland 1
zman01 1
Zum911 1 2
Carl Huff - 1 2 Invoice sent

Hi X, thanks for doing all this GB work, it’s really awesome! I see that you have my Yarra board listed as shipped. I know that I’m one of those multiple boards culprits. So if this shipment contains just the Yarra board set I totally understand. If that’s the case, invoice me for the other boards and shipping when you get this mess handeled.

I pm’d you a while back with the unfortunate tale of my wife’s spring cleaning snafu concerning my Melbourne boards disappearance. You graciously helped me out, I’m thinking that they are potentially in with the Yarra. Correct? You have invoiced me for them and I paid on 4/15 I believe.

I am including an extra one with the proper footprint for either the Lorkin or C&K rotary switch at no charge for everyone getting a YARRA. Did you need one separately?

The answer to that question is yes. I could use it on another project in the works. So that would be two extra. I’ll pay for this additional one. I’m also interested in getting two of the Cap-MX regulator’s if they are still available. Of course, this would be a separate order, I guess I should ask that question on the that GB thread.

Thanks for all the hard work! And I apologize for being one of those multiple board miscreants. :eek:

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi Tbone,
thanks for reminding me, it is kind of crazy here on shipping day. I sent you a pair of Mel's to get started and will send the remianing 4 Mel's with the extra input board later. I need to make sure there are enough boards for all the folks who ordered their Yarra's to get started on the first round. Looks like I may be close to running out and will need to order more.
Cheers,
X

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
GB Status update.

gary s 1 *shipped*
windwardmt 1 2 *shipped*
vunce 1 *shipped*
twitchie 1 *shipped*
BRN 1 *shipped*
Russellc 1 *shipped*
Mordikai 1 *shipped*
Bologna1 1 2 *shipped*
Jwjarch 1 *shipped*
TboneAK 1 *2* *shipped* - still owe you 4 more Mel's
Oracle1 1 2 *shipped*
pauloalexb 1 2 *shipped*
BigE 1 0 *shipped*
Batty 1 *shipped*
JPS64 1 4 *shipped*
AKSA 1 2 *shipped*
Afoor 1 2 *Invoice for Mel's sent* - *Shipped in any event*
Bk856er 1 2 *shipped*
BEYoung 2 4 *shipped*
Urien 1 2 *shipped*
Sampsonite 1 2 *shipped*
jhofland 1 *shipped*
Zum911 1 2 *shipped*

Carl Huff - 1 2 *Invoice sent*
zman01 1

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I knew there were more out there! This middle-age memory thing is not working out very well for me. :)

It’s actually 1 Yarra and 4 Mel’s dated April 4 and invoice 0328. I will send out to you tomorrow. I may have to owe you the second pair of Mel’s as I am dangerously low on those and will need to reorder them. Some people are ordering 4 or 8 of them.

Sorry about that!
X