• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The YARRA Preamplifier/HPA for Melbourne DB Group Buy

Thanks again to all involved with this GB.

X. I see the link for the knobs that JPS posted. Do you know if the Elecaudio ER-107b and 107R from Audiophonics are the correct RCA sockets for the Yarra case and design?

Also do you have any details for the input selector extension shaft and coupler at all.

Anything else we need to purchase that is not on the existing BOM?

There are sellers on ebay that have a copy of the Elecaudio RCA socket - but the solder pins come out of the side for direct mounting to a horizontal PCB. I can't find any with the connections coming out of the back for soldering to a vertical PCB, as we will need for the Yarra design.

If anyone can find another source then let us know, thanks.

There are sellers on ebay that have a copy of the Elecaudio RCA socket - but the solder pins come out of the side for direct mounting to a horizontal PCB. I can't find any with the connections coming out of the back for soldering to a vertical PCB, as we will need for the Yarra design.

If anyone can find another source then let us know, thanks.

Gary s,
I did quite a bit digging, and audiophonics was the only place I found the vert mount Elecaudio RCA’s. I bit bullet and ordered a bunch.

Jhofland is right, the knobs are out of stock as of yesterday. But hey, D shafts can’t be that hard to turn until they come in!

Vince, thanks for getting me on the right thread for the Yarra case. Good times!:grouphug::cheers:

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Yarra shipments going out today

All international shipments of Yarra (and Melbourne if you ordered them with the Yarra) are going out today. I ran out of packing tape and will have to do the USA shipments tomorrow. Here is the big box of all the packages ready to go. For Kokanee, I am holding off shipping until June per request.

Note that some of you asked me to combine shipments from multiple GBs into this one in order to save on shipping. I tried to accommodate this, but will not be able to do this in the future. It is a logistics nightmare that breaks the work flow and takes hours to consolidate for just 3 to 4 people and verify which orders get combined. So in the future, each GB will have its own shipment (unless all items were ordered on the same invoice).

attachment.php

Status Update:

DIYA name #Yarra #Melbourne
meanie 1 4 from GB *shipped*
roundtoit 1 4 from GB
kokanee 1 4 from GB to ship in June
gary s 1 *shipped*
windwardmt 1 2
vunce 1 *shipped*
zman01 1
twitchie 1 *shipped*
BRN 1
Russellc 1
Mordikai 1
Bologna1 1 2
TungstenAudio 1
Jwjarch 1
TboneAK 1
Afoor 1 2
Bk856er 1 2
BEYoung 1 4
Urien 1 2
BigE 1 0 *shipped*
Sampsonite 1 2
Batty 1 *shipped*
JPS64 1 4 *shipped*
AKSA 1 2 *shipped*

If there is a mistake with the number of boards shown above, or your name is missing completely, please let me know.
Thanks,
X

Attachments

• B965EA0D-3758-4BC2-8D85-E15B3E172972.jpeg
    B965EA0D-3758-4BC2-8D85-E15B3E172972.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
Note that many of you asked me to combine shipments from multiple GBs into this one in order to save on shipping. I tried to accommodate this, but will not be able to do this in the future. It is a logistics nightmare that breaks the work flow and takes hours to consolidate for just 3 to 4 people and verify which orders get combined. So in the future, each GB will have its own shipment (unless all items were ordered on the same invoice).

Wow! thats too many and I know its the toughest part!.

Regarding multiple PCB combined shipments, what I have found is making a google spreadsheet and indicating individual requirements of different PCBs and components in separate columns helps while shipping out. It also reduces to and fro PM communication regarding getting address /paypal info / tracking number sharing , etc. here is an example.

CRCRC GB LIST - Google Sheets

Hope this helps.

All the best
Prasi

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
GB Status Update... I left of jhofland - sorry.

roundtoit 1 4 from GB
kokanee 1 4 from GB to ship in June
gary s 1 *shipped*
windwardmt 1 2
vunce 1 *shipped*
zman01 1
twitchie 1 *shipped*
BRN 1
Russellc 1
Mordikai 1
Bologna1 1 2
TungstenAudio 1
Jwjarch 1
TboneAK 1
Afoor 1 2
Bk856er 1 2
BEYoung 1 4
Urien 1 2
BigE 1 0 *shipped*
Sampsonite 1 2
jhofland 1
Batty 1 *shipped*
JPS64 1 4 *shipped*
AKSA 1 2 *shipped*

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
GB Status Update, lots of omissions here - sorry about that. Please let me know if I left you off. I have not synchronized the list of PM requests with the Forum list in a long time.

roundtoit 1 4 from GB *shipped*
gary s 1 *shipped*
windwardmt 1 2 *shipped*
vunce 1 *shipped*
twitchie 1 *shipped*
BRN 1 *shipped*
Russellc 1 *shipped*
Mordikai 1 *shipped*
Bologna1 1 2 *shipped*
TungstenAudio 1 *shipped*