The "What slogan would you have if you were a high-end audio company?" Thread.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
one of my favorites was already appropriated by Lirpa Labs in 1979 (or somewhere around then...), but if i ever manufacture any amps, i will re-appropriate it as a name.... the frequency response of the Lirpa-1 amp was listed as "DC to Daylight"

i'm still trying to figure out a way to do "Unlimited Cone Excursion" on speakers... but this comes close... ArcAttack Electrifies Texas Rockfest pt. 3 - YouTube

"Our Shyte Does Not Stank"

and...

"If You Have To Ask It Is Too Much"

It's always cute to put that obnoxious "Because" in front - that was really popular with the marketing types in the 90s, iirc. Try it...

As in:

<cue announcer> "...that's fine audio components from Obsequious Moron BECAUSE Our Shyte Does Not Stank..."
<cue extro music>

See?

or

<cue announcer> "...visit Bombastic Audio Style, downtown where Meeker and Putz meet. Bombastic's owner Nematode Antonio brings you only the finest equipment from around the world. BEACAUSE
"If You Have To Ask It Is Too Much" </cue>

that's the idea... we can have a meeting later, and then send memos around... oh wait, I mean twitters... whatever, I'll be out... (apologies to anyone here named Antonio)

_-_-bear

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.