The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

We need cover charge 1st to pay for beer that you will convert later to more money in order to pay for beer.... :confused:

NO NO NO, You (all) pay, then I get beer, when 1/2 of it is gone I will invite you (all) to share the other 1/2. Then you pay for the privilege to drink it with me, and after that I will try to remember to pay the cover charges. But there is a higher probability that I will convert the reminder to beer and then:

You (all) pay, then I get beer, when 1/2 of it is gone I will invite you (all) to share the other 1/2. Then you pay for the privilege to drink it with me, and after that I will try to remember to pay the cover charges. But there is a higher probability that I will convert the reminder to beer and then:

You (all) pay, then I get beer, when 1/2 of it is gone I will invite you (all) to share the other 1/2. Then you pay for the privilege to drink it with me, and after that I will try to remember to pay the cover charges. But there is a higher probability that I will convert the reminder to beer and then:

There are only certain things that we pay for around here - beer being one...

BTW - did Brian inform you that there is a cover charge you need to pay at the door???? You two work it out - and send me my cut.... :rolleyes:

Which - Frans - is exactly what I meant by expensive. AND a few of us have even more costly 'recreational' 'needs' than beer.............and then even the cheap women come expensive.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Haha. Doctor Dolittle just called. She had me tested for some in their eyes high end job, which I consider normal fexxing dodo-job whatever and I would never take it cause after 6 month I would climb the walls but whatever: I have 81% creativity over 19% rational:))) Haha. I move hundreds of millions each year. Lets say I was creative... Sure, if you test me on a joint..