The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Talking about bitchslapping. I had the entire quarnival of family trash here this weekend. Sis with dual kidos plus some kind of hangaround from northern lumberjack territories. They, like 13-14, went for some boyband (Bastille, Pastille...?). Futher on the yearold boy with my offspring came along and made a mess. I almost vacuumed popcorn from the ceiling after they went at noon today. After that, biatshslap would have been the melody. I had to hang around with the laundry guy tho. Trying to compensate with some Winter ales but they are slow man.

We have similar relatives here in USA stajo - but I think that yours might have better teeth.... :D

Oops - forgot to say that the dachshunds like to chase them away (gotta fit in dachshund word somewhere).

Attachments

• Gene Pool Closed.jpg
    Gene Pool Closed.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 96
  • RedneckHotTub.jpg
    RedneckHotTub.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 94
  • trailer-park-4302.jpg
    trailer-park-4302.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Despite family rumors there does not appear to be any American

Just before my grand grandmother died, on her deathbed, she asked for me. I was just a boy and she asked me about sex and stuff that I by then didnt know about. Then she took my hand (hard) and said: "I know you had difficult times in school, I know you have a temper. Your parents does not know about this but you have (qoute in Swedish) " taater in blood". That meens I am gypsy in some length.

Gypsys came often in sweden back in the days. Not bad threatened in general, they offered knife sharpening services and stuff. They camped by themselves, often by the sea from where I lived.

My pa told me before he got really sick that he was down there with them a lot. He was from wealthy (busy) family so he had alot of spare time. When I was young he showed me a double-edged knife. It was perfectly balanced throwing knife. Probably from the gypsies.

Tho, I know that I am related to my mom, its very obvious, I wonder what she ment.

Thing is, I faught alot when I was young. Always with older guys. I think it was this reputation that got her say that.

Gypsies always has to fight a greater power.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
so what more in detail says the geneaology? A lot of Irish scum? Most of the Swedish fexxheads gathered up in Minnesota areas as I know.

The DNA test does not get any more specific than what I posted earlier. The details rely upon doing research into the listing of possible relatives they provide you - of which I have many. And some of those suggested relatives have hundreds - sometimes thousands - of names in their family trees. I have one relative that has over 27,000 names listed but I haven't been able to look at that tree because it is marked as private....

After a few days of exposure to this ancestry stuff I can understand how people can get tied up in it. I had one relative that fought in the U.S. Civil war and was limping rather badly while the Confederate Army was marching to Virginia to surrender at the end of the war. An officer was riding by him on a horse and dismounted so that my ancestor could ride on the horse to provide some rest and relief to his bad leg. The officer that dismounted and put my ancestor on his mount was the Commanding Officer of the Confederate Army - General Robert E. Lee.

For awhile I thought that I might be related to Chief Sitting Bull - but it looks as if that is not the case..... It's much more likely that I am related to Inca God "Full of Bull" - but I'm still working on that branch of the family tree..... ;)

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Full of bull:). My father have a geneaology tree on the wall, both his and my moms heritage. 4-5 generations ago its full of agrecultural stupid no name titles. Tho, theres some ooldiers to. One was (in the churchbook 14th Century) wanted for stealing bread. Dead or alive.

In sweden we come down to 13-14 Century by churchbooks. More detailed in city archives that hasent burned. Famous ones can go back further.

An interesting ockupation that I found = backstugusittare. Must meen something like "sitting on his own small cabin" dunno:)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Full of bull:). My father have a geneaology tree on the wall, both his and my moms heritage. 4-5 generations ago its full of agrecultural stupid no name titles. Tho, theres some ooldiers to. One was (in the churchbook 14th Century) wanted for stealing bread. Dead or alive.

Stealing bread? That iz for wussies.... here iz one of mine....

In 1296 (25 Edward I) there is an important reference to Thomas Colepeper, sen; the executors of the will of Sir William de Montfort brought an action against Thomas Colepeper and John his son concerning the manor of Newenton, in Kent.
From this it is clear that there was, besides his sons Thomas and Walter, who were executed, another son John, and there was doubtless another son named Nicholas. All four were implicated in the Earl of Lancaster's rebellion, but John and Nicholas evidently in a Iesser degree than Thomas and Walter. There was an order issued in 1322 to the Sheriff of York to receive John Colepeper and others into custody in York Castle. This looks as if John Colepeper took part in the Battle of Boroughbridge, and Weaver, in his Ancient Funeral Monuments, p. 272, speaks of Sir Thomas Colepeper siding with the Earl of Lancaster and being hanged, drawn and quartered at Winchelsea. The place fatal to the Earl was Pontefract, so it seems certain that both Thomas and John were with Lancaster's forces at Boroughbridge.
After remaining a close prisoner during the remainder of the reign in the Castles of Berkhampstead and Gloucester, John Colepeper was released on the accession of Edward III., and in the restoration of confiscated lands which then took place those of John Colepeper, of Lynlegh, were included. He was alive eleven years later, when John Colepeper, of Lynlegh, with Johanna, his wife, appear as deforciants in a fine relating to 20 acres of land in Wythyhame.

Being hanged, drawn and quartered...... now that bound to be a rough day.... :eek:

My new digital TV setup can access the pc's in the home network, both the hard-wired router ones and all bluetooth connected.
Altogether ten lap- and desktops, plus the network printer and ipad.
One side of the TV remote is a miniature keyboard.

Not only can one access the web through one of the computers in the network, with a screen size for the myopic, but also monitor activities on a network device while watching a movie.
Did I say network device ? I'm sorry, the TV is also able to monitor all incoming and outgoing telephone calls.

I've decided to rename it the Cyberdyne network.

Add 12 Monkeys with a cerebral interface (A Brain-Machine Interface Enables Bimanual Arm Movements in Monkeys) and I chose to play some analog records this afternoon instead of sucking up digitalis, to calm my nerves.

Maybe a few more monkeys :)
Infinite monkey theorem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia