The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

That position sure is a favored Terrier thing, Asha can sleep for hours like that on my lap while i watch TV.
And about as photogenic as me, the moment i hit the button she turns her head, so disregard the bit of tongue sticking out. (on the other hand...)

Dang, still need a couple of hours to adjust from 89F in Holy Cow city to 30+ degrees lower here. (even lucky with the high temperature streak that started about a week ago)

Attachments

• ASHA31.jpg
    ASHA31.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 151
  • Houston dep.jpg
    Houston dep.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 158
That position sure is a favored Terrier thing, Asha can sleep for hours like that on my lap while i watch TV.
And about as photogenic as me, the moment i hit the button she turns her head, so disregard the bit of tongue sticking out. (on the other hand...)

Dang, still need a couple of hours to adjust from 89F in Holy Cow city to 30+ degrees lower here. (even lucky with the high temperature streak that started about a week ago)

Tell my ancestors hello for me ;) I certainly enjoyed meeting you, Jacco.

Joined 2006
Paid Member

My Uncle Buddy lived in Houston and worked for NASA when he was alive. He rebuilt Alfa's as a hobby and I miss him and my Aunt Betty even now. Houston is HOT - AND MUGGY!!!! I liked Austin and Dallas much better. Austin is one of my all time fav cities - S.F. too - enjoying Nashville now.

Plant sum of these when you get back - but it will take a few years before they actually bear any fruit...... :Pinoc:

Attachments

• Donut seeds.jpg
    Donut seeds.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 132
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I use the spare one (old road warrior unit) to stream music off of internet via the optical TOSkink (yes - tosKink) output @ 96/24 - and it works pretty darn good - even compared A/B to CD player. Hmmmmmm........... tosKink - I feel a trademark application itch.... :rolleyes: (It will pass soon - sort of like gas.)

Attachments

• Toshiba laptop.jpg
    Toshiba laptop.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 68
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Wattzath, grits?
Just curious

manu

Standard answer = Grits - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Without adding something for a little flavor they are very bland (tasteless - or very little taste). Reminds me of tofu without anything added - but more course in texture.

Butttt there is also another definition of grits - and that is G.R.I.T.S. That is an acronym for Girls Raised In The South. This is a regional thing - Southern women are different from Northern ladies - or West Coast ladies - or Mid West ladies. Ooooooooof course - we guys are lucky that any of them give us the time of day - let alone their love and attention - but Southern ladies are a different type of lady. YMMV

See attached youtube - compete with Southern shitzzzz kick'n music. Sip on some Jack Daniel's whiskey Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey - have some grits with collard greens with fried chicken and pecan pie for desert. Or maybe some catfish......
G.R.I.T.S. - Girls Raised in the South - Brantley Gilbert - YouTube

All intended as a bit of cultural exchange program of diyAudio!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Standard answer = Grits - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Without adding something for a little flavor they are very bland (tasteless - or very little taste). Reminds me of tofu without anything added - but more course in texture.

Butttt there is also another definition of grits - and that is G.R.I.T.S. That is an acronym for Girls Raised In The South. This is a regional thing - Southern women are different from Northern ladies - or West Coast ladies - or Mid West ladies. Ooooooooof course - we guys are lucky that any of them give us the time of day - let alone their love and attention - but Southern ladies are a different type of lady. YMMV

See attached youtube - compete with Southern shitzzzz kick'n music. Sip on some Jack Daniel's whiskey Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey - have some grits with collard greens with fried chicken and pecan pie for desert. Or maybe some catfish......

All intended as a bit of cultural exchange program of diyAudio!!! :cool:

:rofl:
:rofl:

Nice ... looks like good alternative for TBN ..
Manu