The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pamela Anderson? I guess Baywatch was on TV today?

Actually, she is fairly popular here because she's down to earth.

I remember there was a discussion on fame and media quite a few years back and she was used as a example of someone who is famous for being famous as opposed to having any particular skill or ability.

Exactly as would be expected from such an inane topic.
My only excuse for contributing to this thread is that I am clinically inane!

Attachments

• Clinically Inane.jpeg
    Clinically Inane.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 473
I AM Here to Accept, Respect and Honor ALL Manifestations.

Beauty is a Manifestation of the Divine.

Feminine Beauty is a Manifestation of the Divine Feminine.

What does the Divine Feminine represent?
...................................................................................................

Don't you see the Change?

Don't you see the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine must be in equilibrium and Harmony?

Keep posting Feminine Beauty, profound beauty, and keep the Respect and the Honor due and all will be OK.

With Pure Divine Unconditional Love.
M.

Just for you Nigel! :)

Very nice.

There seems to be a lot of political correctness around talking about beautiful women. Why shouldn't a man ( or woman) say what they like to see ?
Why shouldn't a man marry a pretty woman ?
On the other hand a lot of women make a lot of money from their looks so is that politically incorrect ?
I am on numerous dating sites (just for fun) and its interesting how a lot of the not so pretty ones say looks don't matter. When you have to live with someone for the rest of your life its nice to look and see something nice.
By the time her looks have faded so have ours so what's the problem?

Ok, I'll take a stab at this:

There seems to be a lot of political correctness around talking about beautiful women.
Yes it is a touchy subject. Emotions can run high.
Why shouldn't a man ( or woman) say what they like to see ?
At the right time and place, no reason. Problem is, men seem to be less concerned about when they discuss these sorts of things.
Why shouldn't a man marry a pretty woman ?
Worked for me.
On the other hand a lot of women make a lot of money from their looks so is that politically incorrect ?
No, the men like pretty women and are willing to pay for that. And no, I'm not talking prostitution, but who do you think funds all this?
I am on numerous dating sites (just for fun) and its interesting how a lot of the not so pretty ones say looks don't matter.
Wouldn't you?
When you have to live with someone for the rest of your life its nice to look and see something nice.
Looks wear off in the eyes of the beholder. Looking through the windows to the soul is a marvellous part of a solid relationship.
By the time her looks have faded so have ours so what's the problem?
I think you'll find you're geared internally to accept that and start to notice also that when you were young, older women didn't look so good, but now that you are an older man, there's a whole bunch of good looking older women out there. I think the powers that be decided that would be best.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.