The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• What to cook.jpg
    What to cook.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 341
Here she is, falling behind with the dusting!

Probably one of the top-25 of all time fave movies!

Best to marry someone who can cook.

Looks fade, but hunger doesn't!

I married a molecular biologist (author of many articles in prestigious bio journals), I got the "pass" in organic (instead of a gentleman's "D") and I cook every nite!

Last edited:
The Divine Feminine is an essence: the oceans, mountains, forests, sky and fertile soil. Earth, Air, Water and Fire all swirling forces that exist within, mixing with the power of Spirit in full connection with the highest Consciousness of golden light.

:up:
How about this: It/She is the Divine Principle that lends Its/Her Essence to beget the Form. :) So we (and all there is) are all Her sons.

But, why are we so attracted to beautiful women?
Because through beauty we perceive or guess The Beauty, The Good, The One God in all perfection.

With P.D.U.L.:hbeat:
M.

Come on, what beauty are we talking about. There is so much excellent make-up at our disposal that I find there is hardly any woman out there that could not be made attractively looking, to some anyway. I like the looks of Rebecca Pidgeon in the Heist movie. She can sing too.

one day these energies will be in balance!

I almost choked on my sandwich bursting out in laughter.......spit half a mouthful all over my iPad......

I think some ham is stuck up in my nose :p

Wife said what the heck is wrong with you........nothing dear just swallowed the wrong way! :D

Dang it Galu.......still trying to get the mustard off this thing!

Last edited:
The Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine - one day these energies will be in balance!

Soon. :)

Think Offset Nul, the Rest, the Equilibrium, the Zero Point, The Fulcrum Point where the Immutable dwells.

They are in balance in me, though. ;)

Lets try to ascend the vibes of this very mental-concrete (or so it seems) concurrence. :D :cloud9:

Best wishes and P.D.U.L.
M.

"Beauty, to me, is being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-*** red lipstick." - Gwyneth Paltrow

Wasn't it Gwyneth Paltrow that had "an issue" with body odor?, she has this thing about applying "evil" chemicals onto her body, the upshot is she literally stinks....it was Matthew McConaughey who had the same issue..

-------------------------------------------------------------------Rick.........

Attachments

• Cook Book.jpg
    Cook Book.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 316
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.