The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The new Death in Paradise star !!!!

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 573
Indeed, that’s one forkuva life story - she’s an inspiration to all genders. Theres something disarmingly about how she can toss off a profanity at exactly the right time. Her hair curler story is a classic.
“I’d rather die than become a double agent for the patriarchy”
The world needs to pay attention to voices like hers and emplace more in positions of “power” New Zealand’s Jacinda Arden, for example. Now let’s hear from the dissident Kiwis.

I relinquish the soapbox to others.

Attachments

• Jacinda Ardern Hug.jpg
    Jacinda Ardern Hug.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 325
Don’t even get me started about Greta Thunberg - who’d be in your short list for a Noble Peace Prize, this “sour faced entitled Asberger spectrum teen”, or the “origin” faced bloviator in chief?
Wait, what - not on the list this year? That’s OK, he’s likely to be otherwise occupied the next few months.

Last edited:
Don’t even get me started about Greta Thunberg - who’d be in your short list for a Noble Peace Prize, this “sour faced entitled Asberger spectrum teen”, or the “origin” faced bloviator in chief?
Wait, what - not on the list this year? That’s OK, he’s likely to be otherwise occupied the next few months.

That would be "Asperger". She would be the last nail in the Nobel Peace Prize credibility coffin.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.