The Holy Grail Follower Output Stage

I looked around a while back out of curiosity and although the FQA28N15 were in stock at Newark and Rochester, I didn't find any trusted sources that had FQA36P15.

Does anyone know if "Component Sockers USA" a trusted source? Octopart shows they have stock along with a bunch of less trustworthy options.

I tested the fake MOSFETs with a basic component tester and the values obtained are similar to those of genuine MOSFETS (image below). But, from what I understand, fake components can perfectly mimic the 'behavior' of genuine components, the problem with these fake components lies in their reliability.
Furthermore, the visual inconsistency between the received MOSFETs stands out, and I don't believe that Fairchild had such poor quality control.
This is why I don't think it's worth investing time in taking more measurements when it seems obvious (to me) that these are fake components. Even if those measurements were within expected values, I would still think that these were counterfeit components.

PS: I'm only referring to my MOSFETs, the same doesn't apply to @myleftear's.

4.jpg

@Vunce
It seemed like a good deal. :cry:
As a precaution, I just ordered a set of 10 MOSFETs because I was already anticipating the possibility of this outcome.
Fortunately, the loss was not significant. :LOL: