The Greater Ottawa and Environs DIY Audio 2016 Get together.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm equally shocked to hear about Tyler, so I don't really know what to post.

I certainly enjoyed our discussions. Like Mark said, he was sharp, so it usually didn't take long for his explanation to go over my head... but he was so enthusiastic, I had to keep listening. Our group, and I, will miss him.

Thanks for letting us know, Mark.

- Ron

I'm so sad to hear this news! Tyler and I exchanged dacs recently and we spent a couple hours talking audio, cars and even the Canada-arm. He was a very nice man, and talented too.

I just recently received an email from him asking for some help with a speaker and when I didn't hear back, I just assumed work was getting busy. This must have been sudden and I'm so saddened by the news. Rest in Peace Tyler!

Dave

Planning for 2017

When the Ottawa meets began I had no idea of the friendships that would result. Even less anticipated was mourning the loss of one of the group. I'm glad this event led to me knowing Tyler and all of you.

It's the time of year to gather again, reminisce, and plan our next event.
I'm good for the next 2 weekends, any time, but preferably lunch. The usual East Side Mario's on Hunt Club at Merivale is fine.

Chime in with the dates, times, and locations that work best for you :hohoho:

John

I'm very interested what you people cooked up. I did nothing whole year - I know. I should be ashamed of myself. Also tinnitus in left ear doesn't help at all, so listening and evaluation is mostly on right ear - it really sucks.
Dave how is that HYpex of yours comparing to LME498xx? Hypex from what I remember was on the brighter side than Johns amp, but more resolving if I'm correct.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.