The Black Hole......

George,

A reasonably good paper, but they miss the AT&T patent based on a paper I wrote. Of course they didn't really understand the paper so their patented method does not produce an acceptable product.

I do have an improved version that should in a year or two have a patent application filed.

My security microphone patent was submitted today!

George this is the on axis and 90 degree off axis response of my patent pending microphone!

Attachments

• Mic response.jpg
    Mic response.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 295
I tried it once didn't like it.

I tried smoking once, didn't like it.

I tried brandy once, didn't like it.

Oh, yes one child....

(Old joke!)

My sleep pattern is usually a 3-4 hour sleep followed by 3-4 hours awake and then another nap. It has been that way since I was mid teens.

As to the microphone, I have orders in the pipeline for three to four thousand of them. First 1,000 piece run starts arriving next week.

Last edited:
Joined 2014
Paid Member
Mad Mikey Fremer says it does so it MUST do.

After the first dip into the Kirmuss vat, the record fairly joamed with pulled-up paste. It took five cycles to reduce the foam enough that an application of the propylene glycol evaporated, leaving no paste behind,
I followed the rest of the instructions and was left with a gleaming, shiny, like-new-looking record, even more brilliant than a similar record cleaned with the Audiodesksysteme G;läss Vinyl Cleaner. That's pretty stellar.
Best of all, when I played it—holy crap! The top end was fully restored, the backgrounds were superquiet, transients were sharpened, and the amount of inner detail—particularly the microdynamic shifts in Pete Townsend's rhythm guitar strums—produced an almost new listening experience. That's not hype.

Analog Corner #287: The Charles Kirmuss Vinyl Restoration System | Stereophile.com

This 'system' requires a level of obsession well above anything I could muster!

This one is certified by Arthur Salvatore, who do you believe? I do find the before and after photos for all of these devices to be a huge stretch of the imagination. I can pull out a 40yr. old LP that has never been cleaned and you don't these before photos. The degritter is particularly bad.

Record cleaning machine that is easy to use - Degritter