• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Teres Turntable bearing 2008 group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
if not too late or if someone cancels, i'm interested in getting all parts offered in this group buy to build a t.t.
from what i've read i think i can build one but i haven't researched it enough to know if the threaded parts are more desirable, could someone please explain the application differences between the two versions? thanks.

Teres group buy

Good news,
Chris just received the bearings in, he needs to inspect them before he can ship. I will send him the balance in the mail and he expects to have them out later part of next week. When I get them in I will package them up figure cost of freight, add PayPal fees and send an email to each of for the balances due.

Bill

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
A little too late...

Hi Bill,

I just ran across this thread the other day, and I wish I had seen it sooner.

I would also be very interested in a bearing if you happen to have an extra, or if someone backs out. I'm not fussy about any of the details, so I'll take whatever is available.

I'll PM you tonight, and I'll await further instruction if one becomes available.

Keeping my fingers crossed as well...

Owen

just to keep you up to speed, bearings are in route to me now, Chris had a delay, I did not want to rush him because I wanted him to give them a though inspection. I will contact you with balance due when
I get them. I checked USPS and insurance was only a couple extra bucks so I am going to include it in the shipping price.

Bill

wirewiggler said:
just to keep you up to speed, bearings are in route to me now, Chris had a delay, I did not want to rush him because I wanted him to give them a though inspection. I will contact you with balance due when
I get them. I checked USPS and insurance was only a couple extra bucks so I am going to include it in the shipping price.

Bill

Hi, Bill. When will you disclose who the two lycky ones are. I'm hoping.......

cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.