• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Teres Turntable bearing 2008 group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Teres bearing in

Well they were supposed to be delivered Saturday but with address mishap I was finally able to pick them up today. I will send the participants a PayPal bill for the balance they owe. It will be the sum of the parts with freight and PayPal fee added in minus the deposit. For shipping domestic USPS parcel post with Insurance and delivery confirmation. The shipping will include the inbound freight to me and the cost of shipping materials together is $3.75 plus the outbound freight. I have 2 extras I will work my way down the list of late-comers and contact the first 2 if they decline I will work my way down the list. These things are more robust than I realized here's a picture with a DVD case for reference.

Bill

Attachments

• teres.jpg
    teres.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 254
Teres group buy update

SvErD has responded he has committed, still waiting on Lagoo. I have billed by PayPal all the domestic participants they will be all shipped USPS with Insurance and delivery verification. For those outside the US I will have to use UPS as I don't have a Insurance option with USPS International. The UPS shipping quote site is down as soon as I get the quotes I will bill the remaining participants.

Thanks
Bill

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I looks like the two extra bearings will probably be scooped up by one of the two people ahead of me on the list.

If anyone has changed their project plans, or has decided to go in another direction, I would certainly be interested in their bearing. Let me know if anything becomes available.

The only viable alternative I can see to these is the Clearaudio ceramic/magnetic bearings, but I can't bring myself to spend $2000 on a bearing.

Cheers,
Owen

Teres update

For those who have paid me I thank you as I have a lot of my own money tied up.
For you Canadians (some have requested not to ship UPS due to surcharge) I found out when I went to the Post Office I can ship USPS with Insurance so I will ship that way. If its a few bucks more I will absorb it but if it amounts to much I will bill you the difference.

Thanks
Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.