System Pictures & Description

Here is my first finished speaker set.

Attachments

• speakers.jpg
    speakers.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 4,779
sweet enclosure

Here is my first amp, i went all out on the case. The faceplate is etched flames, the sides are metalic blue and silver flames and the top and back where the jacks are is tinted plexiglass, which is rivited to the case. I have not really posted much since i joined but i'd like to thank all the members who talk endlessly about gainclones. inside the case is a 5 channel lm1875T amplifier. It is almost finished. The two operational channels sound realy nice, i watched Terminator 3 with it and was blown away. Here are the pics.

Attachments

• amp front.jpg
    amp front.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4,394
Hi everyone!

I was previously "epkpeng" but now I changed to my hifi company name "Engelholm Audio".

My system and my work is:
* HFLS-1 a forum loudspeaker constructed by me the rest of the gang at swedish HifiForum.nu (in swedish).
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

There are some 60 pair (or more) built and some are more spectacular than others...
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Even more here:
Link to HFLS-1
HFLS-1 part I HFLS-1 part II

* EALS-3 - the obvious bigger brother to HFLS-1. Actually it is not yet finished...but the design is well discussed and a guy (Amatören) is helping me in this project by building and constructing the actual boxes.
EALS-3 thread, in swedish
The design has of today this look:
...and YES - it is Britney Spears hanging on the wall behind! :hot:

Others than this I have constructed some three, four speakers for Engelholm Audios account as Ready-To-Sell-Products. A sample? Ok! here we go!

And a last one...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
To Per Engelholm

Hello Per

I´ve been following HFLS-1 upgrading (OK, the pictures, at least :D ) and would like to clear some questions, if you please

Is there BSC incorporated in HFLS-1 XO? How do you recommend in room placement?

Also I noticed that there´s a comparison of HFLS-1 and Proac 2.5 clone in Swedish forum. Could you please in short lines translate to us pointing soundstage, bass extention and detailing.

In advance thank you very much

JC