• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SymAsym - The Sequel, AAK's PCB GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!

Sometimes I can be impacient... I'm sorry. :(
It's my first experience with group buys.
For what I read here at diyaudio, the SymAsym seems to be a very good amplifier, perhaps one of the best ever designed. I was hoping to build it this Summer but as things go we'll never reach the 40 or 50 boards necessary...

Hi Paulo,

Your right it's great amplifier, I love it. I like 40 boards because it worked so well last time.

In then meantime I do have several working prototypes that are like new that i can sell to you. I have a pair of my original PCB based on MikeB's original design with a single pair of Buz Lateral Mosfets as outputs. I also have two pairs of my latest PCB design, one has a single pair, and the other has a dual pair of outputs. Both use Toshiba 5200/1943. If your interested send me an email.

Regards,

Al

Hi All

Since this GB started several months ago I'd like to get a final count confirmation from everybody before sending emails requesting payment via Paypal.

Let me know if your still in or not by this week if possible?. Like the first GB, the cost is $13.47 per board excluding shipping.

Regards,

Al

Here's the latest list.

Confirmed.

evette, 10 boards
Ryssen, 2 boards
ncc, 2 boards
RKH, 4 boards
linuxguru, 2 maybe 4
PauloPT, 2
pchw, either 2 or 3. confirm final count?
Ferrari, 4 boards
leadfinger, 5 boards

Not confirmed.

Presbel, 4 boards
mell0wman, 2 boards
Johngalt47, 4 boards
Shinja, 4 boards

We have 33 to 36 boards confirmed, 14 boards not confirmed.

Al

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.