• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Subbu DAC V3 - ES9023/WM8804 SPDIF & Power Supply PCB" Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Parts GB ?

Well done and many thanks to Subbu and Jean-Paul.
A parts GB would be good, perhaps organised regionally as seemed to be developing ni the original thread.
Many owners clubs, particularly for cars, have discount deals with suppliers.
Does anyone know if Mouser, Farnell or Digi-Key (or any other supplier) ever offered a "package" for a group buy. Whilst it may not be as cheap as a genuine group buy, it could solve the logistics problems.

I want to revive parts gb idea and evaluate possible actions :)

WIll the Parts be delivered also with the Board and so on in one package?

At the google Form it says at the bottom "Within UE" , "Outside UE" .. UE means France?

And do you have a Part List for the PSU and for the DAC Board? Maybe it is cheaper to order the parts here in Germany for me because I have some ongoing diy projects and could order it all in one batch!
It would be also good so I could estimate the additional costs for the Parts needed for the PSU and the Board!

Thank you very much!

Ah, and I already payed for the board through paypal! :)

Greetings, Ron!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.