Studio Reference Amplifier

Attachments

• 15v.jpg
    15v.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 910
Dear gurpreet,
A sprint file is very difficult to check as every component and its connection is to be checked. Every thing in the schematic and only those should be exactly like that in the PCB.
This will be easy to check if you use a CAD program that helps in that check. Welcome to DipTrace !
--gannaji

Hello Gannaji, I found few error on my last SR 55 PCB layout so i do some work on new SR55 layout. Please check this one. All track and connection as schematic.
Regards

Attachments

• APEX SR55.jpg
    APEX SR55.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 822
Tanks a lot for kind words , I'm glade to help you Apexaudio and viki_v2 . I have modified , an old PCB to fit Sanken output transistors . ;) and PSU :)
Regards Alex .

Sir,

Do you have BOM of this PCB with Sanken Transistors separately. If you have please share the same it will be easy for me to collect the required components.

Here is the link to the post Studio Reference Amplifier

Regards,
Sadik

Jumper is ok.

But to make a point, such mistakes are easily possible with a program like sprint which doesnt have any connection to sch. So I use sprint only for copying layout if any.
So its really difficult / nearly impossible to check the layout connection by connection.

One more thing, I think Junction of C1/C2/R2 should be connected to pin 2 of opamp...

regards
prasi

Last edited:
Diptrace and Eagle are very different than Sprint. Sprint is more of a drawing program. It does not relate to a schematic at all. It does have a test circuit though that will help check for troubles. You have to use through hole pads where you have jumpers to keep the circuit attached. I have tried to learn Eagle and Diptrace but so far not successfully.

I think Sprint also have connection mode as like schematic. I made few mistake in this layout, I don't use
Connection mode in SR55, therefore these mistake are normally for a unexperience person like me.
Thanks Gannaji, but I do few try on eagle, it's also gave good result. Prasi gave me few files for learning.
And one again Prasi thanks for help.

Attachments

• connection in sprint.png
    connection in sprint.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 768
Last edited:
Hi all,
what feedback capacitor voltage range can be used?if supply amp voltage is+-55V. Can i used only 25v?And please propose best capacitor bipolar brand/model too.

Do you mean C6 on SR55? I'd like to hear what Miles saz about it but normally there should be very little DC voltage on this cap and it is common to see 6.3V caps used here. He did use a polar cap because 47u in an non-polar would be huge. For the SR55, the op-amp limits the DC on this cap to +/- 15V but of course -15V would not be good for the polar cap, so many designs include a diode in parallel with this cap which shorts any reverse voltage over -0.65VDC. In any case this is only a fault condition and the feedback resistors limit the current so the cap will not likely get damaged in that fault condition. In normal operation the DC voltage on these caps is almost nothing.